ForumsForum GamesFreeforall RPG

135 19216
fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

I was looking for ideas for an RPG...and I got one. Someone made an RPG that allowed you to create your own gear as long as it was reasonable, so I came up with the brilliant idea of making an RPG that allows you to create your own everything

You still have to follow this template. Add new slots if you want. No levels or experience is the only rule at the moment. Make sure you delete everything in the parentheses after you are done. Mess up the stats that items give you. Any number that doesn't clutter up the page is fine.

Name: (obvious)
Bio: (I though these were fun. If you don't want this, just type "unknown&quot
Armor: (Goes in this order: Head, chest, arms, belt, legs, feet)
Weapon: (your choice)
Strength: (Your armor and weapons can add
Intelligence: to any of these three items.
Speed: Make sure the format is
Health: x+[stats from the armor and weapons]=y)
Inventory: (Anything you want!)

Strength: Determines how hard you hit, how much you can lift, and all the other things like that
Intelligence: Mental strength. Determines how fast you react, what kind of problems you can solve, etc.
Speed: Determine how fast you can run, climb, and so on and so forth
Heath: I think this one is quite obvious...

You will be fighting zombies because those are everywhere. Just remember: The tougher you are, the tougher your enemies will be

One last thing. Please post if you want to be able to meet up with other players in the game once in a while, play in separate world, or play as a big team.

• 135 Replies
Showing 196-195 of 135