ForumsGamesALL things Gemcraft 0 here!

2103 491173
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

This is a reminder to all the people who haven't checked yet, as well as a general discussion on the game.

Discuss.

• 2,103 Replies
ConnerC
ConnerC
652 posts
Peasant

my goal is actualy going good, it may be beatable, i think when i show you the first pic of my goal youll be truely astonished

fractalman
fractalman
636 posts
Nomad

1 mill damage is probably the maximum I'll ever put into a gem. I can always make say that a queen gem is 2.5 million or 10 million if necessary.

ConnerC
ConnerC
652 posts
Peasant

ill name my new challenve "level 1"

once i reveal it im going to put you guys to the test to see if you can do better than me or not at it

ConnerC
ConnerC
652 posts
Peasant

im still startled at the 138m hp 5.8m score, thatl be 2b per kill once they come donw, im assuming its around 350 monsters so thats like 50b hp total, i bet u could anter wave 221 once but no more, 1 grade 1 gem would turn it from 14b hp into about 70b so maybe

fractalman
fractalman
636 posts
Nomad

ok...now i DO know what was causing my own lag probblems. hibernation. This time i'm sure of it...sure enough, and lagged enough, i'm restarting; I'll stick to standby from now on.

oh, I saw this on the comments:

Marteinn says:
Posted at 6:50pm on 9/29/2009

This Game is Great!
Beat this. 18090score in Level id2 Endurance! (at level 45)

...I had one skill point over 45 spent, so I technically did not succeed.
Karsten75
Karsten75
266 posts
Peasant

Fractal, hibernation should not cause problems. Do you have a laptop? Check your power settings. Mine has battery saving modes and one time I tried playing it on battery mode (not connected to mains) and it lagged impossibly. Then I found out that I can make it perform differently even on mains power by fiddling with power settings.

munch
munch
194 posts
Peasant

Connor,

Want a challenge? Turn your monitor up side down!! (or stand on your head whichever is easiest for you) Its a blast :-) Personal best: completed lvl id 1 ... w/skills. Let me know if you beat it.

Karsten,

see your msgs

ConnerC
ConnerC
652 posts
Peasant

im currently struggling to get lvl 16 on my goal but after that its over and my goal can be beat

Karsten75
Karsten75
266 posts
Peasant

Munch, sorry about that, I'd feel real bad if I killed your game! I answered you, though. Perhaps next time it might be useful or interesting.

fractalman
fractalman
636 posts
Nomad

I think it was 4 or 5 trillion score (4-5 billion exp) on the final level, though I'm not sure it was kept successfully.

Surprisingly, nobody has yet been able to kill all the waves without detonating the GOE, even though we know how to do it.

Decadence_
Decadence_
3 posts
Nomad

this is awesome game

munch
munch
194 posts
Peasant

YEAH!!! Lankhr you're back! Just in time too. If I can't get wave 228 this time (sigh) I was thinking about re-visiting lvl 41 (I need a GoE break!) and could use your consult. If you want to catch up on strategies skim from about page 138, there's seems to be more than one way to skin a cat w/different adv/disadvantages.

Fractal,

I'm flattered but it was only 3.8t :-)

Connor,

Am I missing a post? what exactly is your goal?

Lightning Post today guys no pics SRY - (work)

My pet giants have gone from 138m to 97m in 8 waves but I have been throwing in lots cannon fodder in the way to goose score as much as I can while I can. added 850K dmg though. So arsenal up to 4.7m. Hoping to add another 1m by 112. I also semi super angered 102 to 1m a pop at 8m hp. I couldn't resist the price was good (17k initial max score gain).

SKINNY

6hrs (boring just building dmg)
Wave 100
2.36t, *245 mult
lag - fair (keeping them in towers for now)
Musical choice - Irish folk music, Incubus

BOS

softin
softin
55 posts
Nomad

perfect TD, good length and good difficulty, gets easy once unlocking the right skills though

ConnerC
ConnerC
652 posts
Peasant

my goal is to play only lvl id #1 over and over and try to max wizard lvl, im currently lvl 12 playing only lvl 1 but after i get the battle and journey amulets ill be lvl 16 then i unlock endurance, i know its possible to get lvl 203 playing only the first lvl

also i believe i could try again on the same old comp but with a new strategy

1. disk cleanup, havent done this in a year

2. computer defragment, havent done in a year

3. forget abuot waves 30-53, theyre useuless for score in the long run and at 450 monsters per wave thos 25ish waves are the laggiest and casue me to crash

so plan is to build mild firepower at wave 30 then just anger enough to get a bit of score, mild anger like 300 monsters per wave, then fill my path with hopefully only 600 monsters covering all 105 spaces, then ill just mana pool and aim for 100k per wave, however ill still superanger 42 and build firepower from waves 40-43

then at 50 i get the 54 + 57 + 58 anger gems then build firepower from 52-58 to about 1m-1.5m

waves 62-68 are good score so ill anger healthy on there after the giants die off, then i prepare anger gems for 74, then from 70-74 i get 2m firepower

then i play normal, i basicly just played a lag free waves 25-74 while getting a medium score and having 2m firepower rather than 5m, however my mana pool will be insanely high so this is where i get serious

i hope to get 1t from wave 91, munch is gettting like 700b+ by the time they die due to like 240 multiplier

munch plz tell me the # of monsters and what grade gems u angered with on wave 91, and even 90 if you can

ConnerC
ConnerC
652 posts
Peasant

hehe wave 184 of lvl id 1 has 2t hp per monster

Showing 1321-1335 of 2103