ForumsGamesWhat is your advice for Ages of War?

8 2360
zacteria
zacteria
50 posts
Nomad

i like to start off with chiken eggs and other catapults, what do you use?

• 8 Replies
Samuraikai
Samuraikai
23 posts
Nomad

Train 3 regular soldiers with swords/clubs. Right after them, create 3 archers. After that you should make a strong unit like Knight or Tank.

This is a link to the game called Age of War.

LufffiStudios
LufffiStudios
1,420 posts
Nomad

I don't have much of a strategy during the beginning. I simply load up maybe a turret or two, and keep sending out minions every now and then. Some people like to continuously send out minions. This is not always good, as the opponents get the more sophisticated turrets first somehow, and your money is wasted after your minions get killed by the turrets. (I am talking about the cavemen, knights, and cowboy ages)

The military (or present age) isn't really much of a challenge, but those who were already behind or failing in the first three ages will most likely come to a loss here, because of the sudden height in prices for your minions. If you have a turret from one of the earlier ages, you can try selling those to save yourself, for they will not be able to take down the military age minions. But even if you buy a soldier or two with the money you gained from selling your turrets, you won't last much longer, so simply start over and try to gain the upper hand by the knights age, or even the caveman age if you can manage it.

The future age, or the last age, is where it should happen. Simply keep fighting it out with minions, until slowly you start accumulating some money. A good idea is to use a tank followed by one of the soldiers which wield a gun. Now you keep upgrading your turrets, until you have four ion rays. Now, just sit back and wait for the money to roll in. Once you have about $500,000 use the special and then send in three super soldiers. The first one may die by the time you reach the opponent's base, but you still have the other two, and so they will destroy the base for you.

This is the end of my guide. Thank you.

cooladman94
cooladman94
4 posts
Nomad

i have a few glichs

1.when u build your units right after the click the icon pause the game.the unit will keep loading and will spawn even the game is paused

2.when u have caupultes that have to reload after the projectil it throwen pause the game,the turrent will reload when then game is paused

3.when u use the god power right after u click the icon pause the game, all the little things will build up and fall all at once,but u have to leave it paused for lik 30 secs.

4.after u use the god power it takes time to recharge,well after u use pause the game and wait,it will keep recharging when the game is paused(iam not sure if it one works i havent played the game in so long)

Jrmagic
Jrmagic
301 posts
Nomad

It depends on the level of difficulty. Normal is extremely easy, all you have to do is age to the Space Level, then, (when you have the cash) buy 3 Iron Rays. (Turrets). Not only does this elimante all your opponent's soldiers, this also can damage your opponent's base. Since it's "long range".

More or less the same thing with the harder difficulty, but this time you have to pay attention. Try getting the Dino Rider to wipe out at least 6 cavemen, then with the cash earned get another one. All this money can go toward turrets, or more dino riders. It's a great strategy.

Now for the impossible option... I can't help much. I'm yet to become victorious as it is. In the first age, the opponent is going to deploy cavemen. Getting dino riders has a few pros and cons. The pros are you can get rid of at least 3 cavemen, giving you enough cash, (supposedly) to get another dino rider. The cons are when your opponent deploys their dino riders, you're pretty much screwed.

Hopefully this helped. I simply love AF.

rikkenergy
rikkenergy
25 posts
Nomad

i played this game but in the end at the last age both me and the cpu were in pair so i got bored and got out however it's funny

hellbrokenloos
hellbrokenloos
142 posts
Nomad

simple DON'T PLAY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rikkenergy
rikkenergy
25 posts
Nomad

Wigginometry
Wigginometry
689 posts
Nomad

Start out by letting the field fill up with enemies then blast them with you special, then buy an egg turret.

Showing 1-8 of 8