ForumsForum Gameselemental RPG!

83 16085
zukiyo
zukiyo
72 posts
Nomad

Hi and this is my first rpg.Please play(post stuff)here
RUlES
1.I give the things that would happen (hehe)
2.NO SPAMMING
3.I allow only up to 10 players (sorry to those who are late)
4.Please be friendly to other players(posters)
5.Enjoy!
HOW THE GAME WORKS
1.you choose what type of element you want
FIRE
WATER
THUNDER
AIR
EARTH
NATURE
SLIME(inspired by sling)
2.you will start as 10 year old kids(lol)lvl[b]1
3.as your lvl grows, your age also grows
ex. your level 2 your also 11 years old
4.you will answer the things that will happen on the game(asked by me)
5.you will answer every time like this
ex.strength 5
health 10
exp 0
items 0
6.you are all sorta like orphans in the game (hehe so that you are free to explore the world)
7.Have fun

• 83 Replies
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

The last 4 pages seems to have nothing but character sheets. Please start the actual RP or I will have to lock this thread. If you are not going to RP, do not bump this thread up with another character sheet.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

----------------------------info------------------------------
Name: Jezz
Element: Thunder
Sex: F
Bio: Not your average British girl. Likes to control thunder. Is good with melee weapons but not so much with ranged.
Appearance: She towers at 5"10 with piercing blue eyes. The black pupils also turn blue when she summons storms which makes her look oddly beautiful. She wears a grey billowing wrap. She ties long grey, black and blue strips of material round her wrists when there is a storm so anyone can tell which way the wind is blowing.
----------------------------items-----------------------------
Inventory:
Weapons: Throwing Blades
Armor:
----------------------------stats-----------------------------
Strength: 1+2=3
Defence: 1+0=1
Sneakiness: 0%
Health: 10/10
Level: 1
---Experience: 0/10
----------------------------skills----------------------------
Passive Skills:
Offence Skills:
---Electrify LVL 1 - sends electricity into a weapon or object - attacks with 125% damage for 2 turns
Defence Skills:
---Charge: charges you with electricity so any attack on you will hurt the enemy ~ counter for 2 turns.
Weapon Skills: (Do I have any?)

jess:-1/5 (you were first and you were nice)

Thankyou!

Now we really should start... *glances at NoName's post*
Next post much be zlith starting the game, kay?
SonnyNerd
SonnyNerd
634 posts
Nomad

Name: Sonny
Element: Fire
Sex: M
Bio: They call me Fire Elemental
Appearance: 178cm long and Metal Clothes.(The Music Style Metal)
---------------------------items-----------------------------
Inventory:
Weapons:
Armor:
Strength: 1+0=1
Passive skills:
Regular skills:
Weapon skills:

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

OK now just finishing up sonny instead of reguler skills put defensive and offensive skills. deffensive will be heat wave: heats the area around you ~ 50% chance to stun anyone who attacks you. offensive will be. scorch: sends fire to your enemy ~ 10% chance to instant kill 45% chance to stun for 2 turns 45% chance to make all attacks on him critical. jezz weapon skills are skills that apply to certain weapons.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RPG Start

you all appear in rooms with glass doors. you can see each other. jezz your shirt says EXPIRIMENT 00001. sonnys says EXPIRIMENT 00002. clouds says EXPIRIMENT 00003. the loud speaker says "test commencing. 00001 your room will slowly start to flood so if you use electricity you will die GET OUT. 00002 your room has oxygen being sucked out so if you use fire you will souficate GET OUT. 00003 your room is super heated so if you use ice you will drown GET OUT. end transmition." you all have no Idea how you got their and the last thing you can remember is going to sleep in your bed. you see a person in the next room he is EXPIRIMENT 00000 he has light being blasted at him from every angle. yet there is a moving shadow around him. tell me what you do.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Bio: Not your average British girl. Likes to control thunder. Is good with melee weapons but not so much with ranged.
Appearance: She towers at 5"10 with piercing blue eyes. The black pupils also turn blue when she summons storms which makes her look oddly beautiful. She wears a grey billowing wrap. She ties long grey, black and blue strips of material round her wrists when there is a storm so anyone can tell which way the wind is blowing.
Inventory:
Armor:
Passive Skills:
Offence Skills:
---Electrify LVL 1 - sends electricity into a weapon or object - attacks with 125% damage for 2 turns
Defence Skills:
---Charge: charges you with electricity so any attack on you will hurt the enemy ~ counter for 2 turns.
Weapon Skills:

Right.
I look for any openings in the room. IF there is none i'll attempt to kick down the glass door/punch it.

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

you almost fall over because the glass is so thick. but you notice a device built into the corner of the room that is blinking 5% power. but the water is up to your ankles. how will you charge the device without killing yourself. O yah you can see each other through the walls and the rooms are arranged.

jess | ???
_____|_____
cloud| sonny

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Inventory:
Armor:
Passive Skills:
Offence Skills:
Defence Skills:
Weapon Skills:
---------------------------------------------------------------

Jeez. I check the power device. See if I can figure out what exactly its for.
Is there anything else in the room? Like a table or something?

I try.. I jump out of the water and quickly zap the device. Then I jump again and zap the glass wall against Cloud's room, hoping it either breaks it or sends electricity through to his device. (unless only I have a device)

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

your it sais POWER 100% and cloud is sweating. your dorr opens to the outside. you can see that sonny is having trouble breathing. what do you do run away or find something to break the wall.

Showing 76-83 of 83