ForumsGamesZ7 Help

5 2600
Bladesophar
Bladesophar
21 posts
Nomad

I'm a speed bio level 30 with the best speed gear I can get. I'm still getting rocked at Z7. I can't even beat the first guy. Advice?

• 5 Replies
Kavesk
Kavesk
141 posts
Nomad

The Doctor of Z7 is just like the Doctor from Sonny 1. You have to use Subversion on his heal. Start off with a bit of damage, the use Subversion. Hopefully you'll catch his heal. As a bio, best thing to do next is to use Crystallize (2/3) to keep him stunned for 6 turns. Use Subversion when he comes out of the stun and you should catch his heal again. Repeat this until he's dead.

Note: Do NOT use Roald. If he stuns when you Subversion, you'll miss the heal and the Doctor will be up 500k HP.

Bladesophar
Bladesophar
21 posts
Nomad

Kavesk, I just beat the doctor. Could you give me a good speed bio build? I'm not really interested in PvP. I would just like a high damage build.

Kavesk
Kavesk
141 posts
Nomad

My PvM speed bio:

Stats: All points in speed.

Equipment: Max speed armor and the Flame Katana (see http://armorgames.com/community/thread/3320800/zone-7/page/2 if you need for the armor)

Skills:
4/4 Integrity
4/4 Slash
1/4 Corrosion
1/4 Envenom
1/4 Infect
4/4 Withdrawal
4/4 Savagery
1/1 Predator Form
3/3 Agile Exposure
1/4 Anesthetic
1/1 Toxicant Form
1/4 Sharp Senses
4/4 Shadow Blend
1/4 Endurance
3/3 Evolution

Skill Bar:
1x Shadow Blend
2x Agile Exposure
1x Withdrawal
1x Toxicant Form
2x Slash
1x Predator Form
Note: Predator Form and the second Agile Exposure are mostly useless, but there's no reason not to take them, as you might want to use one occasionally.

Usage:
You have two combos:
Toxicant Form->Shadow Blend->Agile Exposure->Withdrawal
This is your main damage combo (the "nuke," as we call it), and with the suggested gear it will do over 37k damage to another level 30.
Agile Exposure->Slash, repeat
This is the in-between nuke combo. The damage is not that great, especially against higher levels as piercing won't have as great an effect on criticals. However, it should still do around 11k over the four turns against a level 30.

For Z7, I switched to my PvP build which trades 4/4 Slash for 3/3 Crystallize (and 1/4 Slash as a prereq for Withdrawal). Stuns are invaluable in fighting the final bosses (and PvP opponents).

Bladesophar
Bladesophar
21 posts
Nomad

Thanks for the PvM build. I used my PvP build to finally conquer Z7. Thanks for all your help Kavesk.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

THat is one of the best PvM speed bios ever

Showing 1-5 of 5