ForumsGameshow do u beat docter klimar in Z7?

10 2162
ryonic
ryonic
693 posts
Nomad

the first enemy in zone 7 i gotta tell u hes hard 2500000+ hp so dont even think of finishing him off in 1 or 2 turns i know that he can heal massive amount of damage but is that the only way to kil him ? someone plz help im lvl 30 psycho

• 10 Replies
Bladesophar
Bladesophar
21 posts
Nomad

Your best bet as a psycho would be retrograde - it swaps healing and damage. Slap that on him and what him deal a 500k hit to himself. Stun him in between retro CDs.

ryonic
ryonic
693 posts
Nomad

yes i tried that but i still died!

Bladesophar
Bladesophar
21 posts
Nomad

See if can set up your skills so you can stun him the entire time retro is on CD. Then use it as soon as he's unstunned and he should heal himself. Repeat that process.

ryonic
ryonic
693 posts
Nomad

i beated him !!! in another way

first i shot him with high voltage(x2 on equipe ring) so his heal would be like one mill then i use retrogade and half of his health is gone. then i use high voltage again and again and protecting my self as i can. after 4 turns retrogade will be ready but dont attack yet!! high voltage can stack so i keep using it. because i played this stage so much times i know that after 4 turns he doesnt heal yet u have to wait until retrogade is ready, and wait for 2 or 3 turns(i forgot)then use retrogade and he attacks himself for 2mill dam and he dies

Luisdcr
Luisdcr
21 posts
Nomad

hit 3 times +10000
use subversion
use subversion
use subversion
use subversion each 6 turn

Luisdcr
Luisdcr
21 posts
Nomad

sub version = retrograde
i realy dont remeber is is 6 the CD of his helling spell

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

what, so he's like Herregods from the original?

hlbeta
hlbeta
6 posts
Peasant

Sounds like a Herregods clone to me.

Kavesk
Kavesk
141 posts
Nomad

He's a suped-up Herregods. His heal is only 1/5th of his health and his attacks are actually decently strong.

MisterDeath
MisterDeath
57 posts
Nomad

how can a bio beat him?

Showing 1-10 of 10