ForumsGamesClemons

7 2256
Blacktail
Blacktail
40 posts
Nomad

This may sound noobish and I'm sorry if it does.
I'm currently playing a psycho ,level 20, and I can't seem to beat Clemons without any teammates. Free Will won't work because of his unknown condition and I don't have any other way of healing/shielding myself that can let me attack.
I have more than enough money to re-spec (I'll go train more after typing this up).
Does anyone know what build I should use?

• 7 Replies
Kavesk
Kavesk
141 posts
Nomad

The Ultimatum/Free Will combo should still work.

I'm currently working on a perma-stun method for psychos since both other classes can preform perma-lockdowns. If I get it to work, I'll post it up for you.

Blacktail
Blacktail
40 posts
Nomad

Ok thank you kavesk.

biggestfanofsonny
biggestfanofsonny
27 posts
Nomad

hey guys.....i'm a hydraulic and i'm trying to kill clemons myself. and it's hard as hell and i can't beat him without veradux. how can i beat him to get my achievements?

Kavesk
Kavesk
141 posts
Nomad

Try a cold hydro with 2 copies of both Mind Freeze (4/4) and Flash Freeze (4/4) and Reconstruct (at least 3/4). When the battle begins, let him cast his subversion skill on you. Then hit him with Mind Freeze. He'll no longer be able to use the subversion skill, so he's forced to use regular attacks (which now heal you). Chain with the other Mind Freeze and a Flash Freeze to keep him locked down, but make sure to leave a break so he can recast that subversion skill. Bring Vapor Cannon or Glacier for damage in between Mind Freeze/Flash Freeze. If you health ever gets low for some reason, use Reconstruct after a Mind Freeze.

I'd help more, but my game glitched when I was fighting him and he passed every turn until he died. I'm not sure how I would've done against his "revealed form," but you can probably do it. Maybe try a Flash->Flash->Mind chain (which prevents him from doing as many attacks as the other chain).

biggestfanofsonny
biggestfanofsonny
27 posts
Nomad

hey thanks kavesk...thanks sooo much.

MisterDeath
MisterDeath
57 posts
Nomad

tell me some skills and stats my lvl 20 bio can beat clemons without teammates

Kavesk
Kavesk
141 posts
Nomad

Use the build I gave you to beat Gregor (http://armorgames.com/community/thread/3339297/gregor). It beats all single opponents. Seriously.

Showing 1-7 of 7