ForumsWEPRHilary or Obama?

44 10103
Brotheromar
Brotheromar
85 posts
Nomad

Hillary is the she devel!!!! Obama totaly.

• 44 Replies
Mustang2653
Mustang2653
29 posts
Nomad

Obama all the way id rather have bush than hillary

CHRISMOOREEAGLES
CHRISMOOREEAGLES
32 posts
Nomad

If obama was president i think he would be assassinated as soon as he was allected
HILLARY all the way

Brigadier
Brigadier
51 posts
Nomad

They both have their Upsides/Downsides.

I think our country would be more content with a white woman president than a black male president, just because thats how our stereotypical country works. I'm not saying everyone feels that way but there are a lot of people like that.

I personally would like to see Obama and McCain in the running because I feel that they both touch the important issues in our country. Also Hillary isn't too bright because she's 100+ Delegates behind and has the ca hones to offer obama the Vice Presidential position.

I believe that whoever wins in the Democratic Election should offer the other the Vice Presidential position, because they both have similar minds but they're so stubborn that this won't happen. Hillary has the right idea she just doesn't have the delegates for it.

Either way they would both be good candidates but they'll have quite a bit of trouble going against McCain because he is a very likable candidate and is a very good choice. Only time will tell what will happen but I will tell you one thing.

Any of the 3 Candidates will be better than our current president.

Sting
Sting
266 posts
Peasant

I do not approve of either of them, but if I had to have one of them be the president, I would choose Obama - anyone over Hiliary...

Brigadier
Brigadier
51 posts
Nomad

Why do we have to go as far as insulting her. I agree that I would rather have Obama but there is no need to insult the woman.

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Indeed. I'm pretty sure she's more of an accomplished woman than some of us might be. [MIGHT].

I saw a poster on a car, thankfully the man lived in a republican state [texas], so no one seemed to care.

It said "Lifes a B----, DONT VOTE FOR ONE"

Like, seriously? I figured it was funny, but still, insults shouldn't be thrown at possible world leaders. They, as corrupted by polotics as much as they are are still good people working to make a betterer country. [Some. XD]

Phluphyphill
Phluphyphill
25 posts
Nomad

I want Obama to win but im scared that his name is so similar to Osama

Zarzima_2112
Zarzima_2112
22 posts
Nomad

obama, hiliry(or whatever how you spell it?) and mccain all are 40% OK to me.

~Zarzima~

wow4ever1212
wow4ever1212
192 posts
Shepherd

I have heard people say mean things about both. They say Obama is too young, and if Hilary gets elected, she might put us in debt. I only heard this from other people. As for me, I'm neutral right now

Brigadier
Brigadier
51 posts
Nomad

Obama may be young but he knows what hes doing. Most politicians have it in their head that young people aren't the brightest.

We're already in debt wow4ever1212. I don't think hillary would put us in any further but I don't think she would help it too much either. We need a president that will get us out of our recession and I think Obama or McCain can do that.

Montsor
Montsor
97 posts
Nomad

i say obama

cyan_the_blue
cyan_the_blue
5 posts
Nomad

From what I understand, Obama would make the best choice. Hillary is just scary in politics and I don't trust her. McCain, cut and dry, supports a military campaign we never should have gotten involved in. Hopefully Obama will start to set things like the economy and national unity on the road to recovery.

Death_bringer
Death_bringer
580 posts
Nomad

I agree

lexm4
lexm4
5 posts
Nomad

McCain if either of them get in office kiss america good by

Showing 31-44 of 44