ForumsForum GamesOutcast RPG

99 20067
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Yeah, another of my RPGs. Im doing it differently this time.

You are a teen living with your parents in England (Doesnt really matter where, the country isnt important). You're fed up of getting the blame for everything in your life and you realised long ago that being a teen sucks. So you pack your bag, slam the door and leave. You dont know where your setting out to, but you know you better get tough and earn the respect you've lacked for years. Finally its time to get heard!

Character Sheet:

Name: (something awesome)
Sex: (Male or Female)
Description/Bio: (Make one up according to your 3 Skills, or just put unknown)
Skills: (see below)
-
-
-
Money: $0
Weapon: (Choose ONE everyday household item that you found laying around as your stormed out the door)

Skills
Choose 3

Athlete - You can outdo most at running.

AquaKid - You can swim well and hold your breath for a long time under water.

Charmer - You can charm people into liking/trusting you.

Scientist - You can combine chemicals and figure out codes.

Surgeon - You can patch up wounds and broken limbs.

Espionage - You are pretty sneaky and you can take others by surprise.

Tinker - You can build barriers and walls.

Mechanic - You can fix up motorbikes and cars.

'ard Man - You are tough, you can break down doors and intimidate others.

Hunter - You are good with a knife and other close combat weapons.

Pyro - You love fire yet you are pretty darn flame resistant.

4 People and we'll start.

• 99 Replies
afroninja1723
afroninja1723
575 posts
Nomad

If you guys read the first page it says no more participants.

zero2212
zero2212
113 posts
Nomad

name:shadow ( no realation to shadow the hedgehog)
sex:male
bio:quiet and as stelthy as a shadow
skills:
pyro
hunter
mechanic
money:$0
wepon:cracekd wood bat

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Chris is in. Replace the Zippo with a Spiked Wrist Chain please.

Spore is in if he changes his clothes. And who finds a sword lying around in their house?!
For that ridiculous idea I declare Spore's weapon shall be a blunt pencil.

gahh i despair with you lot.
Example of a good poster:
Quentin
He posts and updates his stats each time and he gives me a detailed answer to work with.
People! dont be afraid to give me a massive paragraph of what you'd like to do! I can take out the bits that wont work and fit it into your next scenario.
it'll make the game more fun, honest xD

I'll update everyones later.
Wow... im getting lazy =/

afroninja1723
afroninja1723
575 posts
Nomad

Example of a good poster:
Quentin

Thank You
I'll update everyones later.
Wow... im getting lazy =/

RAWWR!!1one!! I like this RPG. It's one of the only ones that actually makes sense (>.&lt
zero2212
zero2212
113 posts
Nomad

am i in or not if i i am in once i leave i go to get a train ticket and i realize i dont have money while looking for money i get attacked by a dog i fight back

devos12
devos12
1,352 posts
Nomad

Name:Chris
Sex:male
Description:unknown
Skills
-Athlete
-charmer
-'ard man
Money:$0
weapon:Kitchen knife
items:spiked wrist chain
Clothes:shirt,jeans,tennis,shoes
rep:0%
thank you jezz

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Drago - fine
Quentin - fine
Sonic - on last warning
Wiffle - fine
Chris - fine
Spore - fine
Shadow - Can join.

Shadow's stats:
Name: Shadow
Sex: male
Bio: Quiet and as stealthy as a shadow
Skills:
-Pyro
-Hunter
-Mechanic
Weapon: Cracked Wooden Bat
Items: Spanner
Clothes: Shirt, Jeans, Sneakers
Rep: 0%

Please copy these stats, Sonic.

*Note*
Post descriptive actions!!

RAWWR!!1one!! I like this RPG. It's one of the only ones that actually makes sense (>.&lt

awww thankyou, much appreciated!
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Drago - (You have $20 remember?)
So you set off in the direction of the city. You end up on a winding path through fields and small woods. The air smells of freshly cut grass and hay and the sun is beginning to set. Its getting darker and darker by the minute. As you continue through one particularly big field you spot a big barn next to a little cottage.
What do you do?

KnightHawk101
KnightHawk101
105 posts
Nomad

Name: Drago
Sex: Male
Bio: A stealthy kid, charming, and deadly with close range weapons.
Skills:
Espionage - You are pretty sneaky and you can take others by surprise.
Charmer - You can charm people into liking/trusting you.
Hunter - You are good with a knife and other close combat weapons.
Stats:
Items: Tracker system.
Clothes: Black shirt, Jeans, Sneakers.
Money:$20
Weapon: Carving Knife
I head towards the cottage check for signs of life, and see if they will let me stay for the night.

Yah I know I had $20 forgot to update, and remembered right after I submitted my post.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Sonic
You go out on the streets, ready to chat with some homeless man. You see a guy sitting on the steps of some old clothes shop. Its getting dark and hes about to drift off to sleep. Hes wearing an old grey shirt,dirty combat trousers and roughly cut fingerless gloves. You nudge him with your toe, "Excuse me mister, would you like to talk?"
"eff off, cant you see im sleeping here kid?"
"Sorry to disturb you sir, I just wanted to ask you a few things. Perhaps you'd like to tell me how you came to be here?"
He looks at you like you'd just slapped him. "You want to chat with me? You sure you're qualified, kid?"

What do you say?

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Quentin
You scan the kitchen for anything useful and find a key hanging on the wall and a few soft bread rolls in the cupboard (add to Items). Walking cautiously into the next room you see a few wooden benches with cushions strewn on the floor, a couple of them ripped open and the feathers spewing out. Obviously they must let animals into their house. Going through another door to the right you come to a bedroom. A simple one at that. You check the single chest of drawers but find nothing except for a pair of dungarees. You check under the bed and find a pair of small shears. You stick the knife in your bag and pull out the shears from under the bed. They're a little rusty but you still manage to slice one of the pillows on the bed in half. You take a peek out the window. Its getting dark out and you're really tired. Theres no point in moving on and there doesnt seem to be anyone here so you stick the shears under one of the pillows, lay down and go to sleep.

afroninja1723
afroninja1723
575 posts
Nomad

Name: Quentin
Description/Bio: Unknown
Skills:
- Espionage
-Hunter
- Surgeon
Weapon: Rusty Shears, Knife (Holstered)
Items: Thread and String, Soft Bread Rolls,
Clothes: Camo Gear, Sneakers
Rep: 0%

I guess I am currently sleeping 'til sunrise. *snooze snooze*

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

Name: Owyn
Description/Bio: Owyn is a great guy who enjoy taking apart small machines and seeing how they work. He won the science fair 3 years in a year, his parents really don't care and make no notice. He has brown hair, blue eyes is 5'4'' and is wearing a white and light blue striped button-up shirt with jeans. She should have glasses but wears contacts.
Skills:
-'ard Man
-Charmer
-Tinker
Weapon: BB gun (If allowed) If not I'll have a kitchen knife.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Quentin
You forgot to pocket the key you found

Drago
Its getting REALLY dark. You sprint towards the cottage and knock on the door. There's no answer. There are no lights on either. Although your 15, its still pretty scary outside on your own so you check around the cottage for a way to get in. The back door is slightly ajar so you slip in and nose around. The front room looks a mess with cushions and feathers strewn everywhere. You quickly use the bathroom then check the bedroom. To your horror there is someone asleep in there! He looks slightly older than you and hes got army gear on. He looks like he shouldnt be woken. Perhaps he could be of help to you though?
What to do, what to do...

(Hint: Now could be a good time to use what you have on you.)

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Wiffle
Sure I suppose you could.

You decide to let your dog lead you both somewhere knew. However after you and him have been running for a while you realise hes brought you to a dump. Piles of trash metres and metres high are littered all over the space. You begin to walk inbetween the piles, wrinkling your nose in disgust at the smell and the bits and pieces you can see here. You begin to get interested in the weird objects buried in the heaps. Perhaps you can make a hideout here? Or move on somewhere else..

Showing 46-60 of 99