ForumsForum GamesOutcast RPG

99 20086
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Yeah, another of my RPGs. Im doing it differently this time.

You are a teen living with your parents in England (Doesnt really matter where, the country isnt important). You're fed up of getting the blame for everything in your life and you realised long ago that being a teen sucks. So you pack your bag, slam the door and leave. You dont know where your setting out to, but you know you better get tough and earn the respect you've lacked for years. Finally its time to get heard!

Character Sheet:

Name: (something awesome)
Sex: (Male or Female)
Description/Bio: (Make one up according to your 3 Skills, or just put unknown)
Skills: (see below)
-
-
-
Money: $0
Weapon: (Choose ONE everyday household item that you found laying around as your stormed out the door)

Skills
Choose 3

Athlete - You can outdo most at running.

AquaKid - You can swim well and hold your breath for a long time under water.

Charmer - You can charm people into liking/trusting you.

Scientist - You can combine chemicals and figure out codes.

Surgeon - You can patch up wounds and broken limbs.

Espionage - You are pretty sneaky and you can take others by surprise.

Tinker - You can build barriers and walls.

Mechanic - You can fix up motorbikes and cars.

'ard Man - You are tough, you can break down doors and intimidate others.

Hunter - You are good with a knife and other close combat weapons.

Pyro - You love fire yet you are pretty darn flame resistant.

4 People and we'll start.

• 99 Replies
KnightHawk101
KnightHawk101
105 posts
Nomad

Oh gosh thats creepy! lol
Name: Drago
Sex: Male
Bio: A stealthy kid, charming, and deadly with close range weapons.
Skills:
Stats:
Items: Tracker system.
Clothes: Black shirt, Jeans, Sneakers.
Money:$20
Weapon: Carving Knife
Humm this is a awkward situation if you're talking about the carving knife no way the tracking system wouldn't do anything. Oh heres a good one (I hope) I wake him up and tell him the door was ajar so I deicided I'd check it out, but it sure is cold outside and dark... Could I crash here tonight I'll pay you ten dollars.

devos12
devos12
1,352 posts
Nomad

jezz you forgot me

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Drago
I was thinking you could use the tracking system.
I'll be kind, you have 2 choices.

You watch the guy sleeping. He seems in a pretty deep sleep, he must be exhausted. When you think its safe you take one of the tracking chips, sneak up to the side of the bed and attach the chip to the inside of his collar. The tracker in your pocket bleeps and comes to life. The guy twitches and shifts his weight. You freeze and hold your breath, not daring to move, sweat beginning to form on your brow. The bed creaks as the guy turns over, sighs and begins to breathe evenly again.
You silently sag your shoulders and punch the air. Then you sneak back out the cottage and settle yourself in the barn. Before climing behind the hay bales to sleep you check the tracker. Yes, the little dot on the screen is still. You label the dot "Cottage Guy" and fall asleep.

Or..

You step over the guy and take a deep breath. You nudge him gently and he twitches a little. You say "Excuse me. Excuse me?" He doesn't move.
"The back door was ajar and its really cold out there. Im really sorry for intruding but... I really need a place to sleep and I thought this house was empty."
Still nothing.
"I'll pay you. I'll give you 10 dollars if you'd just let me stay here"
You prod the guy on the arm. Next thing you know, the guy has rolled over, fear etched in his face, his arm reaching out to you, grabbing your collar and pulling you to him. In his other hand he's scrabbling under the pillow and tugging at a pair of shears.
What do you do??

Now for the new kids!

Chris,
Spore,
Shadow... I'll post yours tomorrow. Sorry guys

afroninja1723
afroninja1723
575 posts
Nomad

Name: Quentin
Description/Bio: Unknown
Skills:
- Espionage
-Hunter
- Surgeon
Weapon: Rusty Shears, Knife (Holstered)
Items: Thread and String, Soft Bread Rolls,House Key
Clothes: Camo Gear, Sneakers
Rep: 0%

devos12
devos12
1,352 posts
Nomad

cool thx

KnightHawk101
KnightHawk101
105 posts
Nomad

Skills:
Stats:

Ok I try to explain to the guy again what's going on. If he continues to pummle me I threaten him with my carving knife. If he still continues to pummle me then I show him the meaning of pain.

KnightHawk101
KnightHawk101
105 posts
Nomad

whoops I need to add this
Skills:
Stats:
Rep:0%

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

-bites Jezz's finger for not including mine-

Name: Owyn
Description/Bio: Owyn is a great guy who enjoy taking apart small machines and seeing how they work. He won the science fair 3 years in a year, his parents really don't care and make no notice. He has brown hair, blue eyes is 5'4'' and is wearing a white and light blue striped button-up shirt with jeans. She should have glasses but wears contacts.
Skills:
-'ard Man
-Charmer
-Tinker
Weapon: BB gun (If allowed) If not I'll have a kitchen knife.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Drago
You begin to babble mindlessly at the guy. You tell him your name is Drago and you've run away from home. You ask him not to hurt you. He tightens his grip on your collar, face inches from yours. He rises from the bed to stand and grips the shears in his left hand. Weapon pointed at you, he releases his hold on you and demands to know if you are part of any police or government administration.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Quentin
The wall felt rough against your shaking body. Hands clutching your throat, your uncles face swimming in and out of view. His voice screaming in your ears. Apparantly your better off dead. He's doing everyone a favour.
Eyes closed, sweat dripping down from your hearline you feel your breathing become shallow and your hearing fading. He holds you higher up the wall and your toes drag on the floor. Then he shouts "EXCUSE ME!" You try to speak but you cant make a sound. He jabs you in the arm.

You roll over and grab his collar, fear in your eyes. Thats when you see another scared face staring back. Your uncle has gone, a frightened kid standing in his place. He stutters and tries to tell you not to hurt him. You decide to ask him if he works for the police.
Then...?

KnightHawk101
KnightHawk101
105 posts
Nomad

Skills:
Stats:
Rep:0%
I tell him I'm not apart of any police or goverment agency and I won't ask why if he lets me stay, and in a way you gain enourmusly from it because not only will your "secret" be safe but you get $10.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Heres the thing, my internet has been cancelled at home and Im not getting it back for a month. 2 weeks at LEAST. Im not going to get that much time to update this RPG, however it is my favourite one and i'll be on as often as I can.
For the new guys, it'd be a great help if you posted your own starting stories. I'll carry on from there but ive really got writers block at the moment and i cant think of any starters.
If you really cant think of your own story, i'll write one, but it'd help for now.
For everyone whos already in the game: i'll carry on writing the descriptive stories, dont worry.

Thanks guys

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

Name: Owyn
Description/Bio: Owyn is a great guy who enjoys taking apart small machines and seeing how they work. He won the science fair 3 years in a year; his parents really don't care and make no notice. He has brown hair, blue eyes is 5'4'' and is wearing a white and light blue striped button-up shirt with jeans. She should have glasses but wears contacts.
Skills:
-'ard Man
-Charmer
-Tinker
Weapon: BB gun (If allowed) If not I'll have a kitchen knife

Breathing heavily, Owyn checks his backpack for his things, "Radio: No. BB pistol with 75 BBs/Kitchen Knife: Check. Flashlight: No. Sleeping bag: No" He sighed, he had forgotten so many things but he couldn't risk waking his parents. He looks at his glimmering, old-fashioned wristwatch and then his bike. He took a few deep breaths, "This is it." He thought. He jumped on his bike, takes one last hesitant look at his house, sighs once again and begins peddling.

Owyn was drenched in sweat, peddling top speed and then his vision blurred for a second or two. In that unlucky moment, one of the worst possible things happened. A car speeding from behind slammed into his back. He must have flew a good ten seconds with his, now crumpled, bike. His wristwatch flew off his wrist. It read: 3:00 AM. He scrambled in the air to grab it and then slammed into the hard, cold, unforgiving concrete.

Owyn's blurred eyes opened to see a very different looking area. "I'm missing my contacts." He said relieved. He instinctively reached with his right arm and felt an unfamiliar bumpy surface. He sat up and saw that he was sitting on the side of the road next to his ruined bike. His brain flooded with memories all at once, leaving his house, the seemingly never-ending bike ride, and the crash. He smiled at his dented bike, he loved fixing things. Owyn picked up a loose piece of concrete from the road and pounded his bike back into shape best he could. He got up and continued riding at a more casual pace. He glanced at his watch. It read: 7:35 AM. He once again rode out into the unknown.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Updated:
Quentin
Drago
Wiffle
Sonic

To write for:
Chris
Spore
Shadow
Owyn

Possibly out?:
Sonic
Wiffle

afroninja1723
afroninja1723
575 posts
Nomad

Name: Quentin
Description/Bio: Unknown
Skills:
- Espionage
-Hunter
- Surgeon
Weapon: Rusty Shears, Knife (Holstered)
Items: Thread and String, Soft Bread Rolls,House Key
Clothes: Camo Gear, Sneakers
Rep: 0%

Then I quickly ask the kid who he is and why he's there. If he ends up working for the cops I run, If he's another run away I ask him to join me.

Showing 61-75 of 99