ForumsGamesunlimited endurance tactic

3 1526
kori0129
kori0129
5 posts
Nomad

Okay, first I will have to tell you, that this tactic only works on maps with "mana steal" gems. (orange)
you should have at least +150% starting mana, and as much points on dual masterety as possible.
First, buy a grade 4 gem , and place a tower somewhere.
Then start buying grade one gems until you get a mana stealing one. Combine the mana stealing one with the grade 4 (if the grade 4 is mana stealing also, then combine it with anything you want to )

From this point all you have to do is mass buying grade 1 gems, and combining them with your mana-(whatever) dual gem. Don't worry if it stays at grade 4. Doesn't matter .

Result :

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/3086/unlimitedendurance.jpg

note: Here I upgrade it to grade 8 to get the medal .
Note that there are limits for range and attack speed :
range : 180
attack speed : 225

8.4 * 1.65 mana per hit combined with 225 attack speed resulted me to have unlimited mana also

• 3 Replies
kori0129
kori0129
5 posts
Nomad

Another note : There is of course a limit. But it is that you are combining slower than the monster's hp increase .
I reached that after a few minutes of the screenshot

davemando1
davemando1
34 posts
Nomad

You should be able to last past wave 60 :/ Maybe Im a higher level though.

By the way, the attack speed limit is 279, and range is most likely over 180

I think the best gem combinations would be having dual cyan/orange or dual orange/red and orange/lime in traps if you are aiming for pure mana gain.

I also dont recommend using grade 1 gems, because it costs a lot more to manually upgrade them to the grade you want than if you were to buy a high grade.

kori0129
kori0129
5 posts
Nomad

I don'T upgrade them at all. I just add them to the existing gem. Making grade 4 gems with grade 9+ gem abilities

Showing 1-3 of 3