ForumsForum GamesNight on the Town

66 7893
Royadin
Royadin
541 posts
Peasant

Every day, i give a certain about of money to players. they can spend the money in any fashion, find a job, make more money, buy this and that, create a company, which other player can buy and sell from to add things to their house.
Player's characters can date, have relationships, get married, buy things from other peoples store, or from CGC (Creation of Game Creator) stores. Note: everything has to be in the reasonable stand of real life, noting out of the ordinary happens unless I say so, and I will )
You have ten points to spend at the beginning of the game. Chose wisely... Different stats have different job options, but usually, these stats have no bearing when interacting with other real Human players. you don't need to make a clone of yourself, just anyone you want!
Stamina is the amount of energy you have to do things in a day
health is your... well, health, if it goes to o, you die... this can be caused by things like sickness not cured, or being killed in boxing...
These are categories that you can invest points in:

Looks (physical appearance, might be useful if you desire to be a model, or a move star)

Fitness (this describes your over all health. This is in close association with looks)

Class (The over all appeal you have. This could be your manor, your gestures, or your dialog quality)

Kindness (how nice you are. this is necessary in some jobs, such as a teacher, or a doctor)

Intelligence (needed for jobs with great requirements of smarts)

Honesty (needed for such jobs as jail keeper, and store clerk)

Strength (needed for such jobs as a professional weight lifter, or boxer)

Creativity (needed for such jobs as a custom paint job assistant, or an artist)

This is how it starts:

Name
(enter name here)
Eye color
(enter eye color here)
Height
(enter height here)
Bio
(enter Characters bio here)
Stamina 50/50
health 100/100
Looks