ForumsGamesHelp with my legend run?

5 2014
Zahri
Zahri
4 posts
Nomad

I'm currently level 12 on the first fight in zone 3, with the 2 Elite ZPCI. I have tried for 2 hours to beat this, and have been forced to just now register here for help.

Could someone recommend a build or strategy to take them out?

• 5 Replies
romrAremaGeduD
romrAremaGeduD
37 posts
Nomad

It depends on multiple factors. Especifically, which class are you playing as, and if you have the required money for a re-spec (although you shouldn't need it for these guys) if your current ability set-up doesn't work.

Zahri
Zahri
4 posts
Nomad

I have enough for a re-spec, and i'm a Biological. (I was reading a guide that's very vague for the most part)

Zahri
Zahri
4 posts
Nomad

(Sorry for the double post) 2nd stage sorry, not the first stage.

romrAremaGeduD
romrAremaGeduD
37 posts
Nomad

Well, what I did here, was focus primarily on one, and trying to make sure that only one was atacking me as much as possible (that means, stun one and go crazy on the other, but don't ever neglect your healing). Since your Bio, that means that you should use Break on one, and do as much as you can on the other, although you still have to watch out for a couple of shots this guys have, they're rather strong.

If you still have problems, you could try using the Predator Form + Shadow Blend + Whatever you fancy (preferably, though, Destroy or Withdrawal) to inflict big damage (and huge recovery with Withdrawal). Also, do not waste your time with Vicious Strike or any of the Toxicant Branch abilities here, they'll only be a waste of Points for this round. If you want to play a bit more safely, you can invest into the Reform branch for a good recovery ability.

This is pretty much it. Remeber, the main focus is to try to stun one and kill the other. Do not be surprisd if you get hit a bit hard, or if Roald dies (who cares about him? The only things he's useful for are for a rare stun, Greater Purpose and soaking up hits).

Zahri
Zahri
4 posts
Nomad

I actually did it using a crystallize/disrupt/reform strategy. =) Thanks though, i'll post in here again if i need more help. currently on the three specter thingy stage.

Showing 1-5 of 5