495 posts
Nomad

I like Ike and the pokemon trainer lol.

• 203 Replies
MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

HIs moves didn't work that well for my I like Ike because I can just run up and blast everyone

Jikek
Jikek
1,186 posts
Nomad

trust me u dont know training till u do olimar. you have to memorize 3 different things for 4 (or 5) different pikmin. u also have to be able to know quickly each strategy u do based on the next pikmin(s) u will use.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

lmao yeah

GoldenCross
GoldenCross
72 posts
Nomad

Olimar is probably the most complex character. He is also the character that I enjoy blasting off the stage the most.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

I dunno. Only char I've played on Brawl is DK, so I guess I'm biased in that respect. But I played with all the chars in both other games, and DK was my favorite, hands-down. First because of the KAMIKAZE ATTACK Z0MG that my friend's older brother developed involving grabbing your opponent and jumping off of the edge, throwing them at the last second to ensure a KO to cancel out your SD... ah, many a month was spent perfecting it, but it was worth it in the end. Got me hooked on DK, and now it's a last-ditch effort when I"m already at 400% damage, or a "I win and you can't stop me" gloating tactic.

colossusspitfire
colossusspitfire
1 posts
Nomad

mario
luigi
sonic
link
samus

vectorspyke
vectorspyke
46 posts
Nomad

ike
toon link
snake
bowser

rogue_oeht
rogue_oeht
33 posts
Nomad

I've noticed that most people play as Ike, which I think is stupid: He's an overpowered, clunky failure with an absolutely dismal nuetral B attack.

I on the other hand LOVE tonn link, R.O.B, meta Knight, Falco, Bowser and Marth.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

marth, pit and snake are the 3 best characters in the game.

rogue_oeht
rogue_oeht
33 posts
Nomad

Snake and Pit fail darkpitt1.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

no way i can pwn so many ppl with both of em. The real failures are sonic and lil dk

Jikek
Jikek
1,186 posts
Nomad

yea pit owns. or at least he can own ike.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

pit is amazing hes rly fast, somewhat strong, and he has a great up B recovery move. I literally flew underneath final destination with him.

GoldenCross
GoldenCross
72 posts
Nomad

Pitt is pretty good, I especially hate is little arrows he shoots. His recovery move great, but it is just that- a recovery move; it can't do any damage at all.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

yeah but its a rediculously great recovery move. And when you say pitt, do you mean me, or just a typo?

Showing 31-45 of 203