3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-

Do you just want people to say their favorite game? -Yes , why ?

Armour
Armour
16 posts
Nomad

PALADIN the game

bobble08
bobble08
4 posts
Nomad

1) SONNY 2
2) GEMCRAFT CHAPTER 0
3) THE LAST STAND 2
4) WARLORDS
5)BUBBLE TANKS 2

Spore
Spore
1,106 posts
Peasant

Sonny 2

jeandrocoen
jeandrocoen
9 posts
Nomad

i didnt play all the games on this site but my list goes like this...

1-fancy pants adventure 2
2-submachine 4
3-sonny 2
4-fancy pants adventure 1
5-aether
6-the several journeys of reemus chapter 2
7-gemcraft 1
8-majesty of color
9-submachine 2
10-detective grimoire

jeandrocoen
jeandrocoen
9 posts
Nomad

some explanation is here...

1-fancy pants adventure 2 => best music, upgraded gaming style. longer, funnier. and there are lots of detail. great graphics. this one is really a art thing.

2-submachine 4 => best "escape room" game yet! good music, really disturbing atmosphere, mystical story. it has all the good points of previous game. an adventure masterpiece.

3-sonny 2 => most detailed flash game ever. good graphics, good dubbing, good script make this game another heavy thing. and it has very enjoyable reference episode.

4-fancy pants adventure 1 => this is game is the edge. this was the first time i understand a flash game can be great as many platform games in game history. only bad thing is, it is short.

5-aether => best controls, sensible story, unique graphics. this is really a experimental experience.

6-the several journeys of reemus chapter 2 => best point and click adventure. previous games are very good as well but this one has a more absurd story, some horror moments, and great great puzzles.

7-gemcraft 1 => best strategy game. it hasnt any story but you dont care about as well. good gaming, complex upgrading, some really hard levels make this game a masterpiece.

8-majesty of color => like i said for aether, majesty of color is a short, small game about everything. it is an alternative game where you can be a lovecraftesque sea alien and experience all humanity. its lyric style is bonus too.

9-submachine 2 => after first game, this one was a great shock. really big map, some hardest puzzles and great submachine atmosphere is here too. 3rd one is another great story.

10-detective grimoire => this one is where you can really experience detective things. graphics are good, characters are complex and gaming is really good. questining parts are my favourite!

LufffiStudios
LufffiStudios
1,420 posts
Nomad

I'm not sure what's going on here, but I think he only needs one game.

I say Sonny 2, not because it already is the top rated game, alright?! The graphics are really flawless, the audio is truly amazing, especially the one used in some of the boss fights(the mayor fight is the one I remember). The story is nearly a book, but you can't call it a book, because it has many structural elements of a game. Very nice cutscenes, Krin has done a very good job on the sequel to an already excellent game.

SuperZagron
SuperZagron
424 posts
Nomad

Warefare 1917. Its a realy fun game and it never gets boaring.

Showing 1-10 of 10