ForumsGamesFlash Games Weekly

0 1634
KnightHawk101
KnightHawk101
105 posts
Nomad

Every week I will wright a review about a AG flash game, and talk about work in progress games.
This week I thought we would do zombie week.
This weeks review is days 2 Die.

Days 2 Die is a zombie survival game in which the player gets to set up boundrys buy new guns and blow zombies heads off. You must survive every day for 2 minutes then progress to the next level once you save up enough money you can buy new guns, baricades, or mercs. The graphica are average cartoon type graphics. Blood and brains come out of the zombies who dissapere shortly after hitting the ground. The graphics though unrealistic and cartoony give a unique spin to the game. In the game you are have space to move around the house or any other level you are on a strait line, but more space then The Last Stand series. In my oppinion there is not eneough baricades to choose from. The game gets repetitive after a couple days of doing the same thing. The sound is the average gun sounds and zombie moans. So this game though with more room than The Last Stand is not as well made it is just your average zombie game same as others except with cartoony graphics. 7/10

Now for info on flash work in progress games.

Last Stand -

Last Stand 3 wonât be like the previous 2, at all. Everything you know and love will carry over, itâll just be very very different. The whole barricade shooting outward thing is just a bit tired, itâs time to break free.

So we see here that the baricades as we know it will be coming to an end. I think this is a good thing others may not It will give us some room to get a scarier feel to the game. Instead of having a wall in front of you and shooting zombies in the coushiny protection of behind the wall. We'll be coming face to face with mindless savage man-eating zombies, and having to blast 'em from close range.

So leave your comments and tell me what you think about the review or the no more barricades in The Last Stand. Before you tell me this is like fst's post I know but I thought the flash game fourms needed somthing like this to discuss info on games.
  • 0 Replies
Showing 1-0 of 0