ForumsSupport ForumTemporarily Removed Features

112 29061
ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

Okay, I noticed that many people have been wondering why and which glitches have been happening. I have made a list here of all the possible glitches and feature removals connected to the optimization. I suggest people read here to see if their glitch is here.

Features removed

Trash can: The Trash can has been removed because of the optimization. Carlie has said that it will come back afterwords. Pazx here though has found a way to delete comments. I have made the steps:

1. Go to your 'All comments'(That's below the Messenger)
2. From there you should see the trash can symbols next to the posts.
3. It is possible to delete posts from there.

Please note: It may happen that the posts you attempt to delete don't disappear straight away. It may take up to an hour or more before they do, but the fact is they do.

Armatars in the Messenger: similar to the trash can, this feature has been removed before the site has been updated. Seeing as it doesn't affect people in any negative way except that it is less colorful, it isn't much of a problem.

People active in the Last 5 minutes function: The new users may not know this, but before the optimization started, there was a recently active list at the bottom of the community main page. Just like the above problem, although it was useful and a great tool, it doesn't affect the life style of most people here at armorgames.

The slower way is to check their Abouts to see if the dot is green.

(Carlie has also said that this feature will be up again after updating the site)

The Vote Up function: Although it was a rather misty tool to some, the idea of the vote up was to have great comments be easily recognized for their effort and skill by bolding the text for every vote up. It was mostly for getting merits noticed. But, as some people have pointed out, merit worthy comments stand out from the rest because they are generally long and organized.

Glitches

Red/green activity icon: as many people have complained, the dot on our Abouts seems to be very inaccurate for some. Though I am not sure if this is because they haven't posted in the last 5-10 minutes or a glitch, I will write it here to tell people NOT to worry. Write a comment if you want to be sure.

Ranking glitch: The ranking glitch(I believe it is one) is that you move up ranks dead slow. I myself only get updated every day once, while I'm not active. Don't worry! It will sort itself at some point during inactivity. Be patient.

Post count glitch #1: An example of this glitch can be found here. The idea is that your profile says less posts than you are definitely sure of. Here are the possible reasons:

1. You posted in the forum games section of the forum, which does not give AP or counts as comment posts.

2. It really is a glitch. Wait and hope it solves itself after an hour or so.

Post count glitch #2: I'm not sure if other people have noticed, but when you go onto a thread you posted on earlier, most likely it has less posts than on your About. the number changes when you post in that thread, so it can be solved.

Posts don't appear: Some people may or may not have this problem. People click submit and their post doesn't appear. They have maid sure that they were holding the 30 seconds rule, but it still happens. I have no idea what to do, but for security measures, copy your document before clicking submit.

If there is a feature removal or a non reported glitch, please write here! i will write an updated list whenever a new thing is added to the list.

Readers, for the current list of glitches and features removed, please go to the last page in this thread and hopefully you will find the current list there. If not, head to the previous page.

• 112 Replies
Showing 121-120 of 112