ForumsForum GamesMedieval Adventure Survivor RPG

7 2560
mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

You are in the medieval time and you are lost in the middle of a forest. No food, no weapon, no mount, no medicines, no clothes (Just Shorts) and the only thing special is that you will be able to have 2 out of 10 skills. Each will let you survive but choose wisely.

1.Circus Talent:You need few items. You will be able to juggle and jump from ropes to ropes. Juggling gets you money if people likes watching that.

2.Horse Rider:You will be able to ride horses. Either to go fast or if your tired.

3.Alchemy:You are able to make fire out of wood. Also, you could make potions.

4.Agility Man:You are fast and you could climb stuffs pretty quick.

5.Strong Man:You could carry large and heavy stuffs.

6.Invisible Goggles:You could see or spy from far, really far.

7.Light Weapon User:You are able to use some light weapons like a bow, a dagger, a short sword, a stick or a claw.

8.Heavy Weapon User:You are able to use heavy weapons like Swords, long Swords, Cross Bows, Torches, lances or Staffs.

9.Mega Weapon User:You are able to use Maces, Flails, Spears, Huge Swords, Long Bows or tree trunks.

10.Attack Elemental Controller:You are able to control elements. But only some. They have Flames, Ice, Thunder, Darkness, Poison and Wind.

Now, you choose your jobs.

Fighter:You could attack people to get their money.
Entertainer:You get money by entertaining.
Seller:You sell potions or weapons.
Craftsman:You make wood, metal, iron and more to make houses and sell them or if you want, you could go inside them.

To join:

Fill up forms:

Name:
Face:
Body:
Biography:

So who wants to join, 3 people only.

• 7 Replies
Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Name: Bluydee
Face: What?
Body: What?
Biography: Unknown

gooddemon
gooddemon
216 posts
Nomad

name: randorz
age 18
gander: male
face: ssmall cubish
body: skinny
bio: im a mega weapon user fighter with lots of randomness inside

gooddemon
gooddemon
216 posts
Nomad

um if its possible can i comine a mega with a mega to makee a epicly mega weap user

gooddemon
gooddemon
216 posts
Nomad

if not ill have googles

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Name: Bluydee
Face: Chubby
Body: Buff
Biography: Unknown
Skills: Mega weapon user and Attack Elemental Controller
Job: Fighter

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Goddemon:

Name:Always the armorgames name so yours is Goddemon (Why i put this is just if i could call you something more simple like God or Demon.)
Bio is not what i meant. biography is his life. Then, you choose 2 skills and your job then ill let you join.

All the rest is correct.

Thanks Bluydee, waiting for 1 more person.

KnightHawk101
KnightHawk101
105 posts
Nomad

Name: Knight Hawk
Biogrophy: Knight Hawk is a merchant traveling the land selling potions made from rare herbs he has found. He was sent off by his parents to the great library in alexandria to study medicine and alchemy. He is also faster than most and has won many races in alexandria.
Face: Umm well Thin I guess. Ah here we go the face of a great thinker.
Body: skinny, And I guess fit from traveling the land and being fast, and what-not.
Skills: Alchemy, and Agility.
Job Seller( aslo called merchant).

Showing 1-7 of 7