ForumsForum GamesFind an RPG (Not a game)

24 4371
Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

Hello, I created this thread because my RPGs lack players an I believe they could have many more. I figure one could advertise his RPGs here if thy lack players, or require more. Others could find one they like and use I link to quickly get to it. This was not intended to attract spam. You may post the same RPG only once every two pages. If one person posts three or more times in a row please lock this thread for spam has infected my idea. Thanks, and here are my RPGS.

Alien Raid RPG-

It's year 2011...and aliens are invading! The U.S. is in panic, ruins and most people are dead due to alien lasers. You survive though... work with others to defeat the alien mastermind, Owyn. (BLuydee was only allowed to be an alien because I required one other.)

Medival Kingdom RPG (Please could someone change the name, it bother me to see the title pointing out my unsuccessfulness at spelling) -

Create a medival kingdom! Make up your own race, language and about anything else you want. It won't always be that way, however. The renaissance is occuring and things like guns, phones and flying machines are being invented.

Thanks for visiting my thread!

• 24 Replies
Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

Agh! Forgot the links!

Alien - [url=http://armorgames.com/community/thread/3265504/alien-raid-rpg/page/1]

Kingdom - [url=http://armorgames.com/community/thread/3263797/medival-i-cant-spell-kingdom-rpg]

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Great idea ShadowPhoenix! Im gonna call you Phoenix from now on, I love that name, kay?

Jezz' RPGs:
-Outcast RPG
This is a story RPG. You tell me what you want to do and I make it happen.
You are a teenager run away from home, ready to make a life for yourself. However you need to gain enough reputation and respect to make it big time.
Comments:
afroninja1723 said "I like this RPG. It's one of the only ones that actually makes sense."
Current Status:
This RPG is going well and I am just about to update it. If anyone would like to join, leave a message, but I cant accept players until I know how many I am dealing with. Running RPGs is a tough job! Ask anyone!

-EYOLRPG
Evolve Your Own Planet Role Play Game. Here you have to create your own planet, evolve life forms and habitats and think fast when something attacks your planet!
Comments:
Well... none. I dont get feedback on this game *sad face*
However everyone is eager for me to update and theres been no flaming or spamming so far.
I havent had much time to update this so sorry everyone for the wait. I'm not accepting anyone else at the moment.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Here are the links for Phoenix's RPGs:

Medieval Kingdom RPG

Alien Raid RPG

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

Thanks Jezz! And I have been trying to get a nickname. XD

Just bumping the RPG Finder!

<<BUMP>>

KnightHawk101
KnightHawk101
105 posts
Nomad

[url=http://armorgames.com/community/thread/3376043/from-zero-to-hero-rpg]
Here is my first RPG I hope it does well.

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

@KnightHawk101
Describe your RPG. Why would people (mostly with slow computers) look at something they know nothing about? Please repost with info.

Lemme try this...

Zero to Hero RPG

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Thanks Jezz! And I have been trying to get a nickname.

Your welcome

KnightHawk101's RPG:

From Zero To Hero
KnightHawk101
KnightHawk101
105 posts
Nomad

Ok Here's the overview on my story driven RPG you are a disgrace to your family and "friends" and are kicked out because they say you can't do anything worthy of being remembered. You must start a new life far away from your family and "friends".
You choose from 2 of the 7 skills that I listed. You will eventualy be able to buy a buisness, and sell to other players.

Ps. Jezz your RPG is awsome!

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Aww you ninja'd me
Well still.. its the same link.
I just joined Hawk's RPG and I like the concept so far. Its kind of an idea copy of my Outcast RPG, but its not exactly the same. He also organises his posts and doesnt mis-spell things purposely and thats what I like about Forum Games.

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

Bumping....Oh Bumping....

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Riou's RPG
Final World Tales RPG
The game takes place in a post-apocalyptic world the people there have not been disturbed for 10,000 years until monsters have started to appear from everywhere they started to destroy their civilization,they moved underground,they hunted monsters for food. You can also learn various Attacks to help you in combat monsters will occasionally drop stuff but I'm not gonna guarantee you get what you want! After all it's MY GAME
Current Status:
I just started the game but I'm gonna keep it going there's a good chance I'm going to add new features as the game goes on you know like taming Monsters keeping them as pets,breeding them with another one of your monsters to make a hybrid monster/s,have party members,join forces with other players. I'm going to check on the game every time i get the chance so here's the link!

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/3379046/final-world-tales-rpg

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

Ah, the feeling of being successful...

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

BUMP!

sorry, this should be constantly at the front of Forum Games. Possibly even stickied~...

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer
Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

<<<BUMP>>>

Showing 1-15 of 24