ForumsForum GamesFind an RPG (Not a game)

24 4370
Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

Hello, I created this thread because my RPGs lack players an I believe they could have many more. I figure one could advertise his RPGs here if thy lack players, or require more. Others could find one they like and use I link to quickly get to it. This was not intended to attract spam. You may post the same RPG only once every two pages. If one person posts three or more times in a row please lock this thread for spam has infected my idea. Thanks, and here are my RPGS.

Alien Raid RPG-

It's year 2011...and aliens are invading! The U.S. is in panic, ruins and most people are dead due to alien lasers. You survive though... work with others to defeat the alien mastermind, Owyn. (BLuydee was only allowed to be an alien because I required one other.)

Medival Kingdom RPG (Please could someone change the name, it bother me to see the title pointing out my unsuccessfulness at spelling) -

Create a medival kingdom! Make up your own race, language and about anything else you want. It won't always be that way, however. The renaissance is occuring and things like guns, phones and flying machines are being invented.

Thanks for visiting my thread!

• 24 Replies
Showing 31-30 of 24