ForumsSupport ForumBroken games?

9 2778
DukeEgr93
DukeEgr93
3 posts
Nomad

Sorry if this is covered elsewhere - or lots of elsewheres - but I noticed several games are not loading and several comment threads have that same comment so I figure, for once, it is not just something I have done or failed to do. Can anyone in the know let those of us who aren't know what might be going on? Thanks much!

• 9 Replies
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Do you have the most recent version of the Flash Player?

Osss10
Osss10
4 posts
Peasant

i have the most recent version, and just yesterday all the games were working fine for me. today, white screen. no load. no happy me
that is to say, the games won't load and i'm annoyed. i tried clearing my cache but that didn't do anything.
and it's every game i try.

esuom25
esuom25
1 posts
Nomad

Im having the same issue. I do have the most up to date flash. I unistalled and reinstalled it. Also i can play armor games through other websites. However i cant load anygames on armorgames.com. I can play the traffic game at feewebarcade but not here.

badwhippet
badwhippet
5 posts
Nomad

It's not Flash. It's the site. Games you've played before might load (because they're cached - not so GemCraft Chapter 0 unfortunately), but at last count there are 8 pages of people now saying they can't get into most of the games today: [url=http://armorgames.com/community/thread/3373016/games-not-showing-up/page/8]

BlackSunCZ
BlackSunCZ
11 posts
Nomad

You have version 10,0,22,87 installed

Its site problem....

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

This thing suddenly popped up like the swine flu. Here is a thread that shows other glitches. Apart from site optimization problems, no one really knows what happened. Just check the thread frequently to see if the glitches are solved.

theonlyblader
theonlyblader
2 posts
Nomad

another mortal here stuck with the same problem...

lroot
lroot
95 posts
Shepherd

There is an issue with our caching service. A temporary fix has been put in place for the time being so games should be playable. Sorry for the inconvenience.

lroot
lroot
95 posts
Shepherd

Real fix is now in place (a DNS issue has been resolved). Saved games should work as they did previously.

Showing 1-9 of 9