ForumsWEPRWhat do you think Heaven will be like?

52 10991
orion732
orion732
617 posts
Nomad

This post is mostly for Christians. I'm wondering what people think Heaven will be like when we get there. Please put any of your views. If you don't believe in Heaven or life after death, please don't post here.

• 52 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Somewhere with eternal happiness.

I don't really know anything aside from that. It's a long shot when figuring this out.

orion732
orion732
617 posts
Nomad

Well, I'm really asking what you think it will look like. I generated this post by seeing how many people talk about religious issues here. My teacher once had us write a bunch about what we thought heaven would be like. I wrote 3 pages. I think that it will be like a forest, with scattered cities and stuff. It will always be the right temperature. You could change the weather on a whim, and it would be clearer and crisper than this world. I think it would feel more real than this world does.

pickleshack
pickleshack
356 posts
Nomad

Well I'm not a christian, but i do think that life continues after death. I think heaven will be a reflection of the individuals understanding of what it should be. Thus, heaven will be explicitly different for everyone, that is if you have finished enough lives here on earth warrant going to "heaven".

Somers
Somers
1,532 posts
Nomad

The scripturews only give us so much information...not alot to say on it though

orion732
orion732
617 posts
Nomad

I agree, I think that what somebody will see heaven as will be up to them. If someone really likes the ocean, there would be more beaches and stuff.

if you have finished enough lives here on earth

Do you believe in reincarnation?
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

In the bible it stated that heaven will be like a warehouse, where you will find all the good stuff you never asked god for. thats a metaphor? for... something.

pickleshack
pickleshack
356 posts
Nomad

Yes I do. Strangely enough I was raised an extremely devout christian, but I still remember having that moment of self-actualization when I was five and thinking, "If I wasn't me, I would have to be someone else." Anyone else have that experience. I would ponder who I would be if i wasn't me.

Somers
Somers
1,532 posts
Nomad

No because reincarnations a load of...how can i put this....no...maybe...CRAP

Zootsuit_riot
Zootsuit_riot
1,523 posts
Nomad

I'm patiently awaiting my arrival so I can fulfill my pleasures among the seventy-two virgins I was promised.

Somers
Somers
1,532 posts
Nomad

lol way to go zoot

pickleshack
pickleshack
356 posts
Nomad

Well the concept of self-actualization is actually a fundamental part of human development within psychology and it is supposed to happen at least by the time you are seven. So Somers, I suppose you are...how can I put this...an incredibly slow developer.

Flagg
Flagg
526 posts
Peasant

Don't think about it. You will die one, day, and you will see it.
Until then, enjoy your life.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Lots of hot babes,beer,pizza,swimming pool,the greatest PC games ever,no school,and a mansion that Scarface has to everyone.

that is funny because most of the stuff you say here is self indulgence and is considered a sin.
XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

Well, what I have heard is that heaven is paradice. It is way better than anything else but I'm not really sure I believe in heaven. I mean, I somewhat believe in Catholicism but I just doubt some things. But I have heard that when you die, you go to heaven and live in peace

BigP08
BigP08
1,455 posts
Shepherd

Personally, I think heaven will be what earth was like before original sin, only without the tree. I remember God walked around with the people, they could *see* him coming. Anyway, it's better than earth for sure, so

Unless I don't make it. Then

Showing 1-15 of 52