ForumsProgramming ForumCut the Video Clip

6 3162
Lord_Mist
Lord_Mist
571 posts
Nomad

Hello people! I'm currently making video and using windows movie maker. But i got some problems when i use video clip, some pictures in the clip don't fit the song. Do anyone know how to cut the clip?
Thanks for the help. ^^

Lord_Mist

• 6 Replies
anatolytt
anatolytt
64 posts
Peasant

The best way is using a special program like Adobe Premiere or similar.
Basic video editing can be made with simple tools such as virtualdub. I've never used windows movie maker, so i dont know its features, but i suppose it can cut video too.

Lord_Mist
Lord_Mist
571 posts
Nomad

The best way is using a special program like Adobe Premiere or similar

Oh Well. So where can i get Adobe Premiere?

I've never used windows movie maker, so i dont know its features, but i suppose it can cut video too.

Wow, thanks. I have tried, but i dont know how. Could anyone help me please?

thanks
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

umm OK I just opened Windows Movie Maker to see what is possible as far as cutting parts out, and what I would suggest you try is going up to the menu bar and select view-> Timeline This will allow you to drag on the video clip from the beginning or the end, and cut out the parts that you don't want quite easily. I hope this works for you.

brooke_1997
brooke_1997
545 posts
Nomad

Instead of getting Adobe Premiere, You can always cut it out using WMM. Its easy to do. Just shorten it. Then the rest of the parts that you need, Add in the same clip. And there you have it.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

There's an arrangement in WMM that lets you split clips and shorten them to your need. . .I forget how to do it though. I only use PRemiere now, and very rarely. . . .

Elvish2
Elvish2
46 posts
Nomad

when you open timeline you can easy stretch pictures or clips out, or compress them...or move your song or stretch out, or compress...
when i put song on video i just fudge the song with video basses and other

Showing 1-6 of 6