ForumsSupport Forum[Necro] Games not loading?

12 5454
DiGiorno
DiGiorno
489 posts
Nomad

These games can stop loading after awhile. Anyone know why?

• 12 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

There have been threads on this in the past. Next time please search carefully first. On the other hand, I'll just do my best to help now, instead of posting a link to a thread which you must read. There are a few possible reasons.

1) Your flash player is not up to date. Games such as Phage Wars require a more recent version of flashplayer.

Solution: Download the latest version here.

2) It's a glitch happening to people lately due to site optimization. For a more comprehensive read about the glitch and other glitches, refer here.

Hope that helps!

DiGiorno
DiGiorno
489 posts
Nomad

Thanks anyone else having problems with their games not loading?

DiGiorno
DiGiorno
489 posts
Nomad

OK and theres problems with peoples uploaded games not fitting the screen ive heard. and lag so if you have any idea why then post it

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

OK and theres problems with peoples uploaded games not fitting the screen ive heard. and lag so if you have any idea why then post it

As mentioned, tha lag is caused by site optimization by the developers, so future developements can be implemented faster and efficiently.

Regarding the screen, just press tools on yout tool bar, then click full screen.
Rawn
Rawn
4 posts
Nomad

I am having trouble loading GemCraft: Chapter 0. A bit like the problem the other day, except now it WILL load, just until about 50% and then it freezes. It also loads very, very slowly. I tried a couple of other games on the site, and they're fine.

I checked the first page of the glitch thread you posted, and there's nothing about slow loading/freezes there. Also, could you link to the other thread you mentioned? I went a couple of pages back in this forum, but couldn't find anything useful. Is there a search function somewhere?

Sorry for the all the dumb questions, I'm a little bit lost.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Seems like it would be a problem with internet speed perhaps... how fast is your internet connection?

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I checked the first page of the glitch thread you posted, and there's nothing about slow loading/freezes there. Also, could you link to the other thread you mentioned? I went a couple of pages back in this forum, but couldn't find anything useful. Is there a search function somewhere?

Sadly there is no search function save for games. However, to search for something, just Google the user's name/thread name and it should appear. Or this nifty trick, modifying the URL with the name of whatever you are looking for.

Also, could you link to the other thread you mentioned?

Sorry, I'm not sure which other thread I mentioned. But this is a thread that might help you in your screen problem. Plus, this isn't the thread to ask about screen size.

I am having trouble loading GemCraft: Chapter 0. A bit like the problem the other day, except now it WILL load, just until about 50% and then it freezes. It also loads very, very slowly. I tried a couple of other games on the site, and they're fine.

Regarding this problem, I'm a bit lost myself as it seems only GC 0 is not loading for you. When the glitch where games did not load happened, it generally happens for all games. Perhaps your computer's graphic capabilities isn't suitable for the game. Did you play it before, or is it the first time you were playing it? Downloading the latest flash player may help.

Sorry for the all the dumb questions, I'm a little bit lost.

Don't worry, thats what the S&S Section is for. To answer questions.
Rawn
Rawn
4 posts
Nomad

I have been playing it since it came out, haven't had a problem except that all-site problem the other day.

I have Flash 10, and I'm guessing that's the latest.

How do you quote like that? :P

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

How do you quote like that? :P

Basically you just highlight the text you want to quote, press the blue button that states 'quote' and voila! Instant quote.

Aside from that, is the problem still on. Try a virus scan, restart AG. I do that when games do not load for me.
Rawn
Rawn
4 posts
Nomad

Aside from that, is the problem still on. Try a virus scan, restart AG. I do that when games do not load for me.

Thanks man.

The problem seems to have fixed itself in the last 15 mins. I appreciate your help though.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

The problem seems to have fixed itself in the last 15 mins. I appreciate your help though.

It always feels nice to be appreciated! =] Nice warm fuzzy feelng.

Ok, this thread should be locked now. No one should post beyond this line! (Except mods if they want to.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TanZhiRong
TanZhiRong
3 posts
Nomad

[quote]My Super Mechs is not loading why? Connection keep failing it will keep
restarting

Showing 1-12 of 12