Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

The arrow of time: best arrow combination

Posted May 2, '09 at 10:17am

Necrotic

Necrotic

199 posts

OK, now I know what Lead and Helium arrows do. I never found them useful anyway.

And WackWeeper, I agree with you 100%. The Homing + Piercing combo is the best. The firing rate is awesome and I swarmed Toot with 4-5 missiles at a time (I was crying on the inside when I saw this... beautiful).

Posted May 2, '09 at 11:32am

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

1,276 posts

piece + lightning = shocking

Posted May 2, '09 at 11:38am

LuciferSatanis

LuciferSatanis

175 posts

And WackWeeper, I agree with you 100%. The Homing + Piercing combo is the best. The firing rate is awesome and I swarmed Toot with 4-5 missiles at a time (I was crying on the inside when I saw this... beautiful).

it is faster with homing+explosion because the homing+peircing eventually just stuck there...

Posted May 2, '09 at 11:45am

WackWeeper

WackWeeper

180 posts

thanks for the appreciation... by the way, i finished the game...really cool story, and thanks DDX for the update on how the arrow works. Now i can max all the arrows and atleast know how they work...

oh yeah, and about the homing + piercing combo. It works best at toot, since he's large and all, so its pretty easy for the arrows to not miss. but if you want to go on bada** mode (espeacially with all the monsters everywhere), then definitely use homing + explosive. ;)

Posted May 2, '09 at 11:55am

SuperFlashBros

SuperFlashBros

3 posts

Posted May 2, '09 at 11:56am

SuperFlashBros

SuperFlashBros

3 posts

http://armorblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/guide.png

-Dim

Posted May 2, '09 at 12:01pm

WackWeeper

WackWeeper

180 posts

finally! just the thing i need, thanks superflashbro...

by the way, isnt the last part suppose to be LEAD/GRAVITY.... anyways, thanks for the post...this is the sort of guide ive been looking for...

probably, what WE'VE ALL been looking for...

Posted May 2, '09 at 12:14pm

rayvon101

rayvon101

2 posts

Ever tried Fire and Time Combo? thats the best one. It slows them down and the fire keeps burning them.. so they just get destroyed...

Posted May 2, '09 at 12:24pm

WackWeeper

WackWeeper

180 posts

sounds cool, haven't tried it though, i'l try it later...but the problem with the combo is it's kinda slow. And as the level progresses, you'l learn that you need a one shot one kill kind of attack (or something like that). but the idea sounds unique, never heard or even tried such a combo.

Posted May 2, '09 at 12:25pm

WackWeeper

WackWeeper

180 posts

sounds cool, haven't tried it though, i'l try it later...but the problem with the combo is it's kinda slow. And as the level progresses, you'l learn that you need a one shot one kill kind of attack (or something like that). but the idea sounds unique, never heard or even tried such a combo.

Reply to The arrow of time: best arrow combination

You must be logged in to post a reply!