ForumsGame WalkthroughsThe arrow of time: best arrow combination

103 69915
paulik123
paulik123
2 posts
Nomad

Whats your favorite arrow combination?
Mine is Explosive + Homing ... here's a video with that combination( made by me) <object width="425" height="344">&ltaram name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qt5ytfVIuXQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param>&ltaram name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param>&ltaram name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qt5ytfVIuXQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

• 103 Replies
paulik123
paulik123
2 posts
Nomad

Sorry for that code I thought this website has youtube code enabled.Here's a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt5ytfVIuXQ&feature=channel_page

Plam
Plam
4 posts
Nomad

Totally right, It rock. i use Combo 1 = Explo/homing

Combo 2 homing gravity

Make em all go in one little bunch then explode 3 or 4 in 1 arrow

jboy85
jboy85
69 posts
Nomad

My fav. was the explosive and lightning combo...if they are both leveled up all the way, you can beat the game easily.

Mesmos
Mesmos
3 posts
Nomad

I found that the best ones for boss are

Homing 3/ Piercing 3 it does more dmg with 1 arrow because it hits and hits around 8 times, and it fires 2-3x faster the homing explosion. Try it!

Mesmos
Mesmos
3 posts
Nomad

Destroyre I meant best boss killer

Check how much 1 explosion does and then how much the piercing does, its the same if not slightly more + it shoots faster.

Homing teleporter, not so great they teleport out of distance and u cant spam click to use homing.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

I used periling, fire until about the Victorian age, then I went wit homing and explosive.

Taylan
Taylan
53 posts
Nomad

Im playing it right now and wonder if its possible to max out all arrows?

Or is there some way to have infinite levels to test combinations? I guess not. Would be cool though.

Something like a survival mode where you can use everything you bought so far would kick a**.

Mesmos
Mesmos
3 posts
Nomad

Taylan, at the end you get to choose which level you want to play. Its not survival but you can repeat boss levels to get enough cash. Then you can test it in each level you beat.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

you can replay levels once you beat it.

Now I have to say,

Arrows:

Fire: causes damage over time, burning effects, enemies still can shoot stuff at you.

Ice: freezes enemies and the start to fall, they can still shoot stuff however.

Lightning: lightning arcs through towards enemies when they are close enough.

Piercing: will go through multiple enemies, until the arrow is stuck fast into the hull of something.

Explosion: massive damage.

Homing: makes the missiles gravitate towards enemies.

Traitor: turns enemies against themselves, they have a purple halo around them, they will generally float around doing nothing though.

Teleport: will teleport enemies to the off of the screen, unless the arrow kills them.

Lead: a stronger arrow.

Gravity: when hit will make enemies stick with each other and fall towards the ground.

Helium: will make enemies lighter and allow you to do more damage.

Time: will freeze enemies completely.

thats about it.

Fire+Ice = most usless btw... most useless...
Necrotic
Necrotic
195 posts
Nomad

I thought helium arrows improved accuracy by keeping the arrow straight, and the time arrow will send the unit back by one era per arrow shot.

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

Interestingly enough, killing a unit in the starter age with time arrow creates a dinosaur. But yeah, Homing + Explosion DOMINATED the game.

jboy85
jboy85
69 posts
Nomad

Or is there some way to have infinite levels to test combinations? I guess not. Would be cool though.

Something like a survival mode where you can use everything you bought so far would kick a**.

Beat the game and you'll unlock free play mode where you can play any level you want and still max out arrows.
WackWeeper
WackWeeper
198 posts
Nomad

if you want something unique, one of the best choice would be:

homing + piercing

so cool, shoot an arrow at an enemy, and it circles around the enemy hitting it again and again. and if it kills the enemy, it goes for more until its gone... but i dont know which is better, homing + piercing or homing + explosive...

for me, i definitely love homing + piercing...

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

hOW DO YOU DEFEAT TOOT?

WackWeeper
WackWeeper
198 posts
Nomad

by the way, lead arrows forces vehicles on the ground, i just maxed it (thought i could do a one hit one kill)... it doesn't increase damage... then i wonder what gravity arrows do?

Showing 1-15 of 103