ForumsGame WalkthroughsThe arrow of time: best arrow combination

103 69822
paulik123
paulik123
2 posts
Nomad

Whats your favorite arrow combination?
Mine is Explosive + Homing ... here's a video with that combination( made by me) <object width="425" height="344">&ltaram name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qt5ytfVIuXQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param>&ltaram name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param>&ltaram name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qt5ytfVIuXQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

• 103 Replies
Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,126 posts
Blacksmith

I prefer the Explosive/Lightning combo. They helped me beat the game quickly.

Runeviper
Runeviper
18 posts
Nomad

The bubble shield is a nessescity for toot battles and regular waves later on.

The best combination for regular waves is definently homing + explosive.

The best for Toot is definently explosive + piercing.

Wigginometry
Wigginometry
689 posts
Nomad

I liked piercing and lightning and later piercing and explosive. I didn't really get into time or homing arrows.

I wish there was an upgrade to combine 3 arrow types at once.

Green12324
Green12324
4,099 posts
Peasant

I didn't really get into time or homing arrows.

You should try out the homing arrows. Once you get to the last level of them they swarm, it's pretty cool. I never really understood what the time arrows did...

I wish there was an upgrade to combine 3 arrow types at once.

That would be cool. Maybe unlock a free play once you win the game, then have that be an option.
Wigginometry
Wigginometry
689 posts
Nomad

I never really understood what the time arrows did...

Just went back and checked out the time arrows, they're not that great. First level slows the enemy down to like half speed and the second level stops them for like ten seconds.

Piercing and time arrows aren't bad but other than that...
Green12324
Green12324
4,099 posts
Peasant

Just went back and checked out the time arrows, they're not that great. First level slows the enemy down to like half speed and the second level stops them for like ten seconds.

Ahh, ya that's not too helpful.
Jotaelege
Jotaelege
25 posts
Blacksmith

I don't know if it's been already said but i have just discovered the best way of getting points.
Lv 3 time arrows transform the first age guys into dinosaurs that give lots of points if killed.
If you combine lv 3 time arrows and explosive arrows you get the time arrows turning enemies into dinosaurs and the explosion killing them.
This way you can easily get more than 60k points in the first age's third phase.

Jotaelege
Jotaelege
25 posts
Blacksmith

Sorry, i got a bit confused and made a mistake.
You can't get 60k points in that phase but yet 25k.

bbr
bbr
41 posts
Nomad

Early on, homing + lightning is quite good.
Later, homing + time is quite nice imo.

Homing is DEFINITELY a must. you can just throw more and more arrows out without worrying about whether they'll hit accurately.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Homing is not a must, it is only a must if you cannot shoot well.

The best arrows for the first 2 eras of time are fire and piercing. this maximizes money and incapacitates the enemies.

jorjor35
jorjor35
456 posts
Nomad

i did fire and explosion

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

How do you defeat toot?

04wyJBaines
04wyJBaines
1 posts
Nomad

the best combinations are:
peircing lvl3 + lightning lvl3
peircing lvl3 + homing lvl3
lightning lvl3 + explosion lvl3

the most pointless by far are:
lead + helium
fire + ice

seriousley they suck. but the top ones will win you the game easily. just get lightning, homing, peircing and explosion all level three and your set.

Addypick
Addypick
28 posts
Nomad

i use fire + explosion. if it hits and they are fully upgraded, it does massive damage and if the explosion doesnt kill it, the fire will burn it down

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

i use fire + explosion. if it hits and they are fully upgraded, it does massive damage and if the explosion doesnt kill it, the fire will burn it down

this is actually one of the better suggestions, because it doesn't rely on the shooter being lazy and banking everything into homing. so Good for you!
Showing 46-60 of 103