ForumsGame WalkthroughsThe arrow of time: best arrow combination

103 69936
paulik123
paulik123
2 posts
Nomad

Whats your favorite arrow combination?
Mine is Explosive + Homing ... here's a video with that combination( made by me) <object width="425" height="344">&ltaram name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qt5ytfVIuXQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param>&ltaram name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param>&ltaram name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qt5ytfVIuXQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

• 103 Replies
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I like explosive plus homing because it works on anything

puppyguy1
puppyguy1
274 posts
Nomad

Yeah, that has been mentioned alot...

Gravity arrows are pointless because they pull enemys very weakly so it usually misses anyway. And if your not using homing then you should be good enough to hit an enemy without it being pulled towards your arrow.

If you could make a 3-arrow combination then EVERYONE would just use Homing/Pierce/Explosive.

Total PWN'age!!

blackpaladin
blackpaladin
75 posts
Shepherd

homing and explosive is dam nice works all the time

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

Homing+explosive.When I get explosive+homing arrows, I just combined them, and won hole game

n_i_t_e
n_i_t_e
2 posts
Scribe

Lol, u have n't tried every thing guys..did u try lightning arrow with pierce? did u try double traitor arrow?

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

I used to use fire and lightning but it sucked.... So then I used explosive and homing

Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

I use a few different combinations, but these are the ones I use most:

1. Homing and Lighting, as you can aim it right and do constant damage to the enemy.

2. Explosive and Fire, as these can deal the most damage overall.

3. Piercing and Traitor, more of a support arrow, I use it when I'm too lazy to shoot everything.

peterbro1
peterbro1
1 posts
Nomad

[b]the best combo is homing/3 and piercing/3

ethan3300
ethan3300
100 posts
Shepherd

Piercing + Explosive Derp.

aceinthehole2004
aceinthehole2004
1 posts
Nomad

Try for bosses lightning+explosion.See what happens.

mglpro
mglpro
1 posts
Peasant

the best combinasion is priercing with lighting arrow cause it hit's the same enemy so many times with lighting effect and also the arrow pass through the first enemy that hitted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOVE THIS COMBINASION!!!!!!!!!!

Lksmith2002
Lksmith2002
1 posts
Nomad

Try the time+helium combanation on era 1.its so entertaining to see dinosaurs fly

Showing 91-102 of 103