ForumsForum GamesThe Last Cookie ~ A roleplay

27 5161
DarkLadyRaven
DarkLadyRaven
197 posts
Nomad

Imagine, only one cookie is left on the Earth, it is your favorite cookie. People from all over the Earth are gathering at the Temple of the Cookie to take the cookie. A war breaks out. The fighting begins. What do you do??

• 27 Replies
Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I blow up the galaxy while I bring a cookie to another galaxy

XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

I propose a truce with destroye101 and hopes he accepts so we can split the cookie and enjoy time in Hawaii!

Somers
Somers
1,532 posts
Nomad

When unexpectadly Somers stole a cookie before destoyre zapped them all. I then Shoot venus with a lazer, blow up the earth, and start a new colony of me and the cookie on saturn

Thomas1st2
Thomas1st2
1,943 posts
Peasant

I Rob eery cookie and gobul them all then when tere digested i shoot my self =]

XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

Tisk, tisk, tisk. I get a atomic bomd, nuclear bomb, and a hydrogen bomd. Take it in the middle of space, and blow everything to smithereens. I then watch everything blow up and look at the cookie in cookie heaven.

I SOLVED THE PROBLEM!

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I blew up the milky way so how do you find hawaii?I reform and turn into a dracolich and eat you and take the cookie

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,079 posts
Nomad

I AM THE COOKIE!

KnightHawk1
KnightHawk1
11 posts
Nomad

I stick sartha since he claims to be the cookie in the oven and see how he likes that. I then find the real cookie and flee to narnia. Lol

TRUdog
TRUdog
1,032 posts
Nomad

I go throw the wardrobe *cue dramatic music* I go through the wardrobe see KnightHawk1 and pull out my death ray laser gun. Then I shoot him. He dies. I grab the cookie. And flee to my imaginary world. No one knows where my world is. So now it's just you and me my cookie.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I use mind opener and go into your world and dark bomb at you and take the cookie

andrew103
andrew103
71 posts
Nomad

then i said:"noob!" and then everyone died so i got the cookie and i hid it in the girls bathroom and inside a poo pie so nobody sane would dare to take it

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I call the moon to kill the sun, and without that armatar bluydee handed me the cookie and sucided because of depression

It is just a picture so I still have the cookie
Showing 16-27 of 27