ForumsGame Walkthroughsboxhead more rooms tips

18 5450
ripper677
ripper677
20 posts

ive played boxhead more rooms many times heres what ive found that helps alot

1 start on expert or intermidiate
reason-you have better weapons to start and they spawn faster making for very good combo conditions.
2 use the tight map always
reason-its easy to stop them from ganging up on you and less sides for them to attack from.
3 get rid of one side on tight map
how-all you have to do is place barrels were theyere coming from
example- ok heres a map kinda
------------]xxxxxxxxxxxx[
-------=----]xxxxxxxxxxxx[
................../\\
..................||
.....barrels go in between the gaps

reason for barrels not fake wals-they explode when the devil shoots his flames and kill him and a whole lot of the zombies
4 use uzi until you have shotgun rapid fire
reason-rapid fire shotgun shoots with a wide range uzi is a strait shot

hope this helps

• 18 Replies
Fobio210
Fobio210
130 posts

yes ripper the barrels are the key...

start buy making a fort with the barrels and only one opening so you can get in but the robots are to stupid to get in it, and after your in the fort make sure your far enough away so the barrels wont kill you, and then just let the robots surround the whole fort and when there is enough shoot one barrel and they all explode! this is how i play it

ripper677
ripper677
20 posts

bump

hooterman12345678910
hooterman12345678910
13 posts

in box head u will always need ammo and in the new one go to the first level place before that put it on the hardest then when u start u will have all the guns and u will be in a big square of barrecks will cannons and machine guns so when they come out they kill them u get all the ammo and then use more barracks to surrond the area and keep doing that and u will get a lot od points i got 2680000000points around there and it is a lot of fun if u have any question comment me am always on!!!

Showing 16-18 of 18