Forums

ForumsPopular Media

Battle of the Bands: Kaiser Chiefs vs Editors & ProtoMartyr vs Future Of The Left (Page 428)

Posted Nov 23, '11 at 10:53pm

calebsi

calebsi

148 posts

I think that both bands are overrated but my vote goes to Nirvana because I like Nevermind.

Posted Nov 24, '11 at 10:01am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,645 posts

Somehow I could have made a sure bet on which band is going to win this battle and so far I'm right on the money, but... it's up to those other voters to proove me wrong! Let's see if this is going to happen before closure and Alice in Chains is going to surpass Nirvana! =P

Posted Nov 24, '11 at 10:13am

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,119 posts

Knight

I think most people who frequent this section are more concerned over JB's sexuality then real music. Your optimism is still admirable Day.

Posted Nov 24, '11 at 10:32am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,645 posts

I think most people who frequent this section are more concerned over JB's sexuality then real music.

Really? It wouldn't even cross my mind to be honest... with me, once the word music is pronounced, I forget any other ralated topic! =P

Your optimism is still admirable Day.

I'm known for my optimism! I always try to think positive about any situation, so this is nothing different! It might change in favour of AiC, but somehow I think my bet would have paid off in the end, meaning Nirvana's going to win... ;)

Posted Nov 24, '11 at 9:04pm

Yodadude53

Yodadude53

1,365 posts

Nah, I'm sure Overratedvana won't lose.

Posted Nov 24, '11 at 10:10pm

RainbowGoGangster3

RainbowGoGangster3

524 posts

Kiss
i personally dont like either but Aerosmith is definently not as good as Kiss

Posted Nov 24, '11 at 10:15pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,119 posts

Knight

Kiss
i personally dont like either but Aerosmith is definently not as good as Kiss

That was the first battle Rainbow. It's between Nirvana and AIC now.

Posted Nov 24, '11 at 10:21pm

RainbowGoGangster3

RainbowGoGangster3

524 posts

That was the first battle Rainbow. It's between Nirvana and AIC now.

ohh hahaha no wonder i got confused but thanks
then i would definently choose Nirvana cause Nirvana just brought like a depressing rock song into something that everybody would love and wanted to rock out to, the man is a legand
RIP Kurt Cobain

Posted Nov 24, '11 at 10:32pm

waluigi

waluigi

1,647 posts

I should probably throw in my two cents worth. I prefer Alice in Chains, mainly because I can't stand Kurt Cobain's voice. I like the heavy guitar tone that Alice in Chains uses, and that combined with Staley's vocals make a superb sound.

Posted Nov 26, '11 at 8:29pm

bdogg214ever

bdogg214ever

44 posts

This is a very close battle for me. Both bands are in my top ten. I think I am going to have to go with Nirvana. I think all people tjink of when they think of Nirvana is "Smells Like Teen Spirit" but they don't realize the quality of Kurt Cobain's voice (RIP). If you don't like Nirvana because of the screaming raspy voice, listen to the song "The Man Who Sold the World" or "Something in the Way". I think it will change your mind. No disrespect to AIC but Nirvana wins this battle for me.

Reply to Battle of the Bands: Kaiser Chiefs vs Editors & ProtoMartyr vs Future Of The Left (Page 428)

You must be logged in to post a reply!