Forums

ForumsPopular Media

Battle of the Bands: Oasis -vs- Blur (Page 426)

Posted Feb 23, '12 at 4:17pm

MoonFairy

MoonFairy

3,216 posts

Kiss is better

This never gets old. As the title says the current battle is GWAR vs. Rammstein.

Made me laugh.

Rammstein, for sure. I understand what Rammstein is saying, screw GWAR.
No offense to the lovers of GWAR, of course. :D

Posted Feb 23, '12 at 7:30pm

Minotaur55

Minotaur55

1,237 posts

Knight

@MoonFairy

I know right,I understand 70% of what they says in their songs and I'm not German.

Posted Feb 26, '12 at 10:48pm

waluigi

waluigi

1,647 posts

InB4DayCeeupdates

A quick update, for I'd say this battle is soon to draw to an end.
The score now with counting votes

GWAR: 1
Rammstein: 8

Minotaur: a little more reasoning is needed for your vote to count.
Morametal: *facepalm*

Suggestions for battles are gladly appreciated. If you have one, post it on either mine or Daycee's profile

Posted Feb 29, '12 at 5:39pm

Schmiddy1234

Schmiddy1234

887 posts

Good job Rammstein!!!!!!!
you are doing good! AND I ALWAYS HAVE LUVED U GUYS!!!!

Posted Mar 1, '12 at 6:57am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

7,830 posts

InB4DayCeeupdates

LOL I actually thought of doing this yesterday AND the day before, both decided not to on both occasions... just to let you do it! ;)

This battle is probably considered as really 'OVER-over' now... a new 'BotB' battle will be posted soon, but Waluigi and I have to urge people to post their suggestions for battles!

We do have some battles still lined up by ourselves, one of them will be posted next, but any suggestions are welcome people!! Just post them on either waluigi's or my profile and we'll have a look at them! Thanx! =)

Good job Rammstein!!!!!!!
you are doing good! AND I ALWAYS HAVE LUVED U GUYS!!!!/quote]

I don't think 'Till Lindemann' or any other member of the band will visit ArmorGames (or has ever for that matter) and sees this post Schmiddy... but your enthusiasm is enjoying! =)

Posted Mar 1, '12 at 8:09pm

Schmiddy1234

Schmiddy1234

887 posts

hahaha i like ur humor mrdaycee =D

Posted Mar 3, '12 at 9:30am

jezz

jezz

1,447 posts

At this point it would be silly to think my vote will change the score in any way but I'm going with Rammstein. Rosenrot is possibly my favourite song of all time, I speak very little German and that little German is 99% Rammstein lyrics! Metal doesn't frequent my playlist but Rammstein have a way about them that give life to my headphones ^^

As for BotB band suggestions, I don't know which bands have already been done.. I would personally like to see a bit of Biffy Clyro, or maybe Tenacious D battling another equally good band?
Do you do bands against side projects or bands against other bands that have the same member? Okay, that doesn't really make sense. I mean for example, Nirvana vs Foo Fighters or Slipknot vs Stone Sour.

Posted Mar 3, '12 at 9:32am

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,854 posts

Knight

Slipknot vs Stone Sour.

If this one ever came out, I'm pretty sure SS will win. Knew you'll plump for Rammstein anyway. Hands down.

Hasn't this battle been drawn out long enough?

Posted Mar 3, '12 at 11:36am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

7,830 posts

Do you do bands against side projects or bands against other bands that have the same member? Okay, that doesn't really make sense. I mean for example, Nirvana vs Foo Fighters or Slipknot vs Stone Sour.

Well... that actually made some sense to me Jezz, don't worry! ;)

As for your question, yes... there is a possibility to do those battles! There even have been some of these battles in the past and -if I'm not mistaken- it was actually Nirvana -vs.- Foo Fighters -vs.- Queens of the Stone Age! So I have to dissapoint you there... this battle migth return for a second run, but that would be a first in the history of the 'BotB' though... =P

Hasn't this battle been drawn out long enough?

It's all in the works now nichodemus... just hang in there a liiiiiittle while longer, ok? The all brand new 'BotB' battle will be posted soon! ;)

Posted Mar 4, '12 at 10:07pm

waluigi

waluigi

1,647 posts

And on that note, new battle! New battle is

Wolfmother vs. Queens of the Stone Age

Wolfmother:
Joker and the Theif
Woman
Colossal

Queens of the Stone Age:
Go With The Flow
3's and 7's
Sick, Sick, Sick

Battle was suggested by Jezz. And Daycee, sorry for not waiting for your opinion, but if I didn't do this now it might not have gotten done for a few more days.

Reply to Battle of the Bands: Oasis -vs- Blur (Page 426)

You must be logged in to post a reply!