Forums

ForumsPopular Media

Battle of the Bands: Kaiser Chiefs vs Editors & ProtoMartyr vs Future Of The Left (Page 428)

Posted May 7, '09 at 7:13am

XxLBJames23xX

XxLBJames23xX

778 posts

The people voted and we have a winner!

==>XVOTESX<==
Kiss--4
Aerosmith--12

Wow, there are a lot of Aerosmith fanes out there in the world. Well, since you voted for Aerosmith, they are the winner and will be put in the next round.

In the next round, we will have two more bands competing. Those bands will be Aerosmith and Guns n' Roses.

Vote away!

Posted May 7, '09 at 7:31am

napolian654321

napolian654321

964 posts

Ooooh nice choice. This one is going to be close. But I figuire a lot of people will vote for Guns N' Roses because they played the song Welcome to the Jungle on guitar hero.

Anyways. Aerosmith has a lot of hits. Guns N' Roses has like five here are some: Welcome to the Jungle, Patience, Sweet Child O' Mine, Knocking on Heaven's door, Paradise City. But those five songs are amazing

Here are some of Aerosmith's: Rag Doll, Sweet Emotion, Janies Got a Gun, Walk This Way. Can't think of anymore, not a huge Aerosmoith fan. So I say Guns N' Roses.

Posted May 7, '09 at 4:09pm

XxLBJames23xX

XxLBJames23xX

778 posts

The first vote goes to GnR. Lets see if Aero can still pull a victory!

Posted May 7, '09 at 4:34pm

Pixie214

Pixie214

6,021 posts

as said i the last round I don't particulaly like aerosmith however I despise guns 'n' roses mainly cos Mr. Rose is a bit shouty and well incesantly annoying. I'm not that big on Slash (duno if he is still in the band) At least aerosmith have a couple of good songs lile "walk this way" and tyler is freaky in a good way to summise Aerosmith.

Posted May 7, '09 at 7:03pm

chaotix567

chaotix567

892 posts

My vote again goes to Aerosmith, because I can always find something throughout their many albums in their discography (gotta love Toys in the Attic). When it comes to Gn'R, I only really dig a handful of songs from their first outing, Appetite for Destruction.

Posted May 7, '09 at 9:25pm

Green12324

Green12324

4,244 posts

I vote for Guns n' Roses. I like their style a bit better, and Welcome to the Jungle is a good song.

Posted May 7, '09 at 10:30pm

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

10,092 posts

My vote goes out to Aerosmith-they incorporate a good range of artisticness, and Guns-n-Roses is just painful sometimes.

Posted May 7, '09 at 10:35pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,795 posts

My vote goes to Gn'R I like they're music better

Posted May 7, '09 at 10:36pm

XxLBJames23xX

XxLBJames23xX

778 posts

==>XVOTES<==
GnR--4
Aerosmith--3

It is a pretty close battle. You can still vote so lets vote away!

Posted May 8, '09 at 12:02am

pickleshack

pickleshack

359 posts

Good lord are you kidding me?! Aerosmith, but can we please have some good bands to choose from...I mean no offense, but come on.

Reply to Battle of the Bands: Kaiser Chiefs vs Editors & ProtoMartyr vs Future Of The Left (Page 428)

You must be logged in to post a reply!