Forums

ForumsPopular Media

Battle of the Bands: Kaiser Chiefs vs Editors & ProtoMartyr vs Future Of The Left (Page 428)

Posted Jan 25, '12 at 4:27pm

AvengedSevenfold11

AvengedSevenfold11

535 posts

Dadada! the metal head who requested this battle is here! and this choice is actually really hard
FFDP has Under and Over it which is realy awsome. But im gonna go with Slipknot. I remember the first time i listened to Phychosocial... F***ing awsome!
Maggots prevail!

Now to nichodemus... Slipknot is metal are you deph (lol did i mispell that :P) it sounds nothing like Emo? This is Emo and i still like it. I f***ing hate it when people bash emo!

Posted Jan 26, '12 at 1:04am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,295 posts

Knight

Er what....I dont think I even came close to saying Slipknot is of the Emo genre. I know my music genres.

And no I'm not deaf.

Posted Jan 26, '12 at 1:06am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,295 posts

Knight

Oh I see why you think so. When I mentioned Emo kids, I meant your average angsty, rebellious teenager. NOT the genre.

Posted Jan 26, '12 at 12:06pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

9,341 posts

Sigh...At least its better than those people who still vote for the Aerosmith/ KISS battle from three years back.

So... why not confuse everybody and post that battle a second time waluigi?!
That would sure be a good laugh...

A: "KISS FTW!!! Yeah!"
B: "That's not the current battle A... sigh, here we go again!"
A: "wait... KISS -vs- Aerosmith IS the current battle, right?!"
B: "No dummy, that's the first battle ever posted in this thread!"
*checks the last page*
"See? I... hey?! Hang on... why is the first battle also on the last page?!"
*checks OP again*
"What the...?!?!" (o.O)

LOL XD

I think I've got an idea for the next battle already that I dug out from deep in the archives of my profile comments.

This wouldn't, by any chance, be the one I suggested waaayyy back when, would it? =)

Right... on with another score count for now :

Slipknot grabs the lead once again!

Current 'BotB' battle :

8 - Slipknot
7 - Five Finger Death Punch

I wonder how long waluigi wants to keep this one running? *looks sideways* Any idea man? =)

Maybe it's time to throw the towel? I don't know... tough... =/

Posted Jan 26, '12 at 3:26pm

waluigi

waluigi

1,954 posts

This wouldn't, by any chance, be the one I suggested waaayyy back when, would it? =)

Nailed it
I wonder how long waluigi wants to keep this one running? *looks sideways* Any idea man? =)

Maybe it's time to throw the towel? I don't know... tough... =/

I'll give it a day or two more. I always let battles go longer than they should, but this time we're getting so many votes.

Posted Jan 26, '12 at 4:50pm

OoberxAllen

OoberxAllen

155 posts

Hmm, this is actually a tough one but my vote will go to Slipknot.

Posted Jan 26, '12 at 8:12pm

AvengedSevenfold11

AvengedSevenfold11

535 posts

Ok i apologize Nichodemus, i misinturpreted (again i suck at spelling) you. No hard feelings?

Posted Jan 27, '12 at 9:16am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,295 posts

Knight

No, no bad blood Avenged, it's only over music.

@Oober

You need better reasoning rather than just assertions without any back up if you want your vote to be counted.

Posted Jan 27, '12 at 11:18pm

waluigi

waluigi

1,954 posts

It's time to change battles! After a month of fighting it out, the final tally:

Slipknot: 8
FFDP: 7

OoberxAllen: your vote did not count do to lack of reasoning.

our new battle was dug out from deep in my profile comments. Suggested by your co-mod Mrdaycee

GWAR vs. Rammstein

GWAR:
Penguin Attack
Womb With A View
Gor Gor

Rammstein:
Du Hast
Amerika
Mein Teil

Let the Battle Begin

Posted Jan 27, '12 at 11:25pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,295 posts

Knight

I love Rammstein to bits, because it redefined a genre, made it synonymous with their name and made me love German metal. I love how they manage to blend electro so nicely with metal!

I like GWAR's costumes and stage props, but Rammstein makes much better theatrics, what with pyro performances and all.

Also, as a sign of my dedication, my alarm clock ring tone is Du Hast, which pisses off my entire family at 6 30 am in the morning.

Reply to Battle of the Bands: Kaiser Chiefs vs Editors & ProtoMartyr vs Future Of The Left (Page 428)

You must be logged in to post a reply!