ForumsPopular MediaBattle of the Bands: Locked due to inactivity. (Page ...)

4275 2401494
XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

This thread while hold competitions to see which band AG likes the most. You vote on which of the following band is better and why. Then, I will add all of the votes and see which band is better.

RULES
1.You can only vote one time
2.Do not spam (duh).
3.Do not complain if the band you want to win loses

Please keep this clean and I will try to pick bands that people know of.

The first battle will be between....
Kiss and Aerosmith

• 4,275 Replies
Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

Well anyway, besides all the hate mail, I think this is going well.

Hate mail? Seriously? Lol that's really stupid.
kacboy
kacboy
1,846 posts
Nomad

Queen

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

i vote Queen, because the lead singer was Freddy Mercury

XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

Queen--11
Fall out of Troy--0

Well, that was a blow out. And yes Green12324, hate mail. The next battle will be between Queen vs The Scorpions.

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

i have a question which scorpions? The german band (song:wind of change)? The scorpions (manchester band)? The scorpions (london band)?

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

I just realised I have no Queen songs on my Zen I think I'll have to remedy that... Anyway my vote is for Queen cos day is epic they have some great songs and I'm not big on The Scorpions (any of them lol)

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Queen...they were and are a Music Legend who will go down in history, for time eternal. Put it this way, Mercury has one of the best vocals I have seen. Music back then was so unlike todays...Sentimental.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

hmm thats hard...

Queen has better songs by 'rock you like a hurricane' (these r the right scorpions...right?) is a great song...

QUEEN

napolian654321
napolian654321
922 posts
Nomad

Wow, queen and Scorpians. Different music styles which makes it hard to choose. My vote is Queen though. Queen has: "Sombody to Love", "Fat Bottemed Girls", "Bicycle Race", "Another One Bites the Dust", "Under Pressure", and of course "We Will Rock You". Scorpians hits are: "Rythem of Love", "Rock You Like a Hurricane"

QUEEn

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

i vote the queen i like only the german Scorpions

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Wait LBJames...which scorpions is it again...please clarify to prevent ill-choices...it would only create more trouble...

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,126 posts
Blacksmith

I have to go with the Scorpions that sing "Rock You Like A Hurricane". Their riffs and solos are timeless.

XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

Queen--5
The Scorpions--2

Okay, I guess the one that made "Rock you like a Hurricane." That is the Scorpions I was talking about. I didn't know there was more then one.

LufffiStudios
LufffiStudios
1,420 posts
Nomad

Queen, same reasons as before. I like We will Rock You. They're also trying to get Adam Lambert to be their lead singer.

Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

I'll vote Queen again. The Scorpions aren't bad though.

Showing 406-420 of 4275