Forums

ForumsPopular Media

Battle of the Bands: Kaiser Chiefs vs Editors & ProtoMartyr vs Future Of The Left (Page 428)

Posted Apr 13, '14 at 7:53pm

gh0sts

gh0sts

887 posts

Aerosmith has always sounded more fun to me, I don't know why. That's probably what they were going for. In any case, I like fun. Aerosmith is my vote.

Posted Apr 14, '14 at 6:00am

DrElmer

DrElmer

450 posts

AC/DC is hardcore. I was listening to them when my friends were all listening to Nirvana and Soundgarden. AC/DC might not be the hardest stuff on the market, but it sure beats depressing little acts like Soundgarden, and it certainly stands up to groups like Aerosmith, even though Aerosmith is a darn fine band.

Posted Apr 15, '14 at 8:40am

Balloon__Girl

Balloon__Girl

195 posts

I never really appreciated the way AC/DC sounds personally. Just isn't my taste I guess. Also, Aerosmith sounds more cheerful to me somehow. So I vote for Aerosmith.

Posted Apr 15, '14 at 4:49pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,462 posts

AC/DC is just better in general, I think. I mean, if someone said something about the song Highway to Hell, you would automatically think "AC/DC!" whereas Aerosmith isn't as memorable. Again, AC/DC's songs are just better. So I vote AC/DC.

Posted Apr 16, '14 at 3:58am

CherryCoke360

CherryCoke360

415 posts

I suggested these bands because they are two of my favorite bands and i dont think i could easily choose between them. so only because i listen to them more and have for longer i will vote for ac/dc

Posted Apr 17, '14 at 11:59am

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,791 posts

Tough one, but I will vote for AD/DC. I like AC/DC's songs and their songs are more memorable, but Aerosmith has done some pretty good songs, such as Walk This way and Don't Wanna Miss a Thing, but I haven't heard a lot of songs by them.

Posted Apr 17, '14 at 3:34pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,765 posts

My vote goes to AC/DC! Not only do I like their music better than Aerosmith, but also because of the sad news I just learned... =(

"AC/DC stops touring because of bad health rythem guitarist Malcolm Young"

I'm glad I've been able to see them perform live and I wish I could a second time. Awesome show these guys stage! =)

Let's hope it's not the end for this band... =/

Posted Apr 18, '14 at 3:36am

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,548 posts

Knight

AC/DC - 7
Aerosmith - 2

This battle is not what you would call close, but I'll give it a few more days to make sure all the Aero-heads onsite have cast their vote.

Let's hope it's not the end for this band... =/

Brian Johnson sounds optimistic, despite Malcolm's current condition. It seems pretty clear that they have no intention of discontinuing the band any time soon, so that's at least a silver lining, even though the circumstances are quite unfortunate. The band will not be the same without Malcolm if he remains unable to play.

Posted Apr 18, '14 at 2:42pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

Probably a fairly unpopular opinion but I think Aerosmith is about the most overrated band ever. AC/DC kicks quite a lot of booty and it's well deserved, so there's where my vote goes.

Posted Apr 19, '14 at 4:22am

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

4,222 posts

Walk This Way is too great a song for me to not vote for Aerosmith. Most of you would probably disagree with me on that, but I happen to think it's a great song and I prefer it over AC/DC's songs, even though AC/DC has plenty of great songs as well.

Aerosmith it is.

Reply to Battle of the Bands: Kaiser Chiefs vs Editors & ProtoMartyr vs Future Of The Left (Page 428)

You must be logged in to post a reply!