ForumsPopular MediaBattle of the Bands: Locked due to inactivity. (Page ...)

4275 2355805
XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

This thread while hold competitions to see which band AG likes the most. You vote on which of the following band is better and why. Then, I will add all of the votes and see which band is better.

RULES
1.You can only vote one time
2.Do not spam (duh).
3.Do not complain if the band you want to win loses

Please keep this clean and I will try to pick bands that people know of.

The first battle will be between....
Kiss and Aerosmith

• 4,275 Replies
XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

Oh no! One more vote for Aerosmith and the win!

==>XVOTESX<==
Kiss--3
Aerosmith--9

Comon Kiss fans. You can still make a comeback! Just type 4 letters, K-I-S-S. You can do it. But those Aerosmith fans, one more vote will seal the deal!

Green12324
Green12324
4,099 posts
Peasant

I don't listen to Aerosmith that much...and Kiss is pretty good.

So I'll go with Kiss.

Peterabi
Peterabi
223 posts
Nomad

I don't really like ether of these bands but Walk this way by Aerosmith is good so im going Aerosmith

Jabberwocky
Jabberwocky
92 posts
Shepherd

well if its only kiss and aerosmith, im gonna have to go with aerosmith.

XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

The people voted and we have a winner!

==>XVOTESX<==
Kiss--4
Aerosmith--12

Wow, there are a lot of Aerosmith fanes out there in the world. Well, since you voted for Aerosmith, they are the winner and will be put in the next round.

In the next round, we will have two more bands competing. Those bands will be Aerosmith and Guns n' Roses.

Vote away!

napolian654321
napolian654321
922 posts
Nomad

Ooooh nice choice. This one is going to be close. But I figuire a lot of people will vote for Guns N' Roses because they played the song Welcome to the Jungle on guitar hero.

Anyways. Aerosmith has a lot of hits. Guns N' Roses has like five here are some: Welcome to the Jungle, Patience, Sweet Child O' Mine, Knocking on Heaven's door, Paradise City. But those five songs are amazing

Here are some of Aerosmith's: Rag Doll, Sweet Emotion, Janies Got a Gun, Walk This Way. Can't think of anymore, not a huge Aerosmoith fan. So I say Guns N' Roses.

XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

The first vote goes to GnR. Lets see if Aero can still pull a victory!

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

as said i the last round I don't particulaly like aerosmith however I despise guns 'n' roses mainly cos Mr. Rose is a bit shouty and well incesantly annoying. I'm not that big on Slash (duno if he is still in the band) At least aerosmith have a couple of good songs lile "walk this way" and tyler is freaky in a good way to summise Aerosmith.

chaotix567
chaotix567
882 posts
Nomad

My vote again goes to Aerosmith, because I can always find something throughout their many albums in their discography (gotta love Toys in the Attic). When it comes to Gn'R, I only really dig a handful of songs from their first outing, Appetite for Destruction.

Green12324
Green12324
4,099 posts
Peasant

I vote for Guns n' Roses. I like their style a bit better, and Welcome to the Jungle is a good song.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

My vote goes out to Aerosmith-they incorporate a good range of artisticness, and Guns-n-Roses is just painful sometimes.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

My vote goes to Gn'R I like they're music better

XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

==>XVOTES<==
GnR--4
Aerosmith--3

It is a pretty close battle. You can still vote so lets vote away!

pickleshack
pickleshack
356 posts
Nomad

Good lord are you kidding me?! Aerosmith, but can we please have some good bands to choose from...I mean no offense, but come on.

rockmaiden1
rockmaiden1
162 posts
Nomad

GnR

Showing 16-30 of 4275