ForumsPopular MediaBattle of the Bands: Locked due to inactivity. (Page ...)

4275 2355538
XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

This thread while hold competitions to see which band AG likes the most. You vote on which of the following band is better and why. Then, I will add all of the votes and see which band is better.

RULES
1.You can only vote one time
2.Do not spam (duh).
3.Do not complain if the band you want to win loses

Please keep this clean and I will try to pick bands that people know of.

The first battle will be between....
Kiss and Aerosmith

• 4,275 Replies
chaotix567
chaotix567
882 posts
Nomad

Going with G n' R this time, mainly because Journey annoys the piss outta me.

Also, a suggestion: Maybe you could make the next band to be put in here, say, ZZ Top or Led Zeppelin or something? Just to say how that would roll over.

supercow
supercow
53 posts
Nomad

ive always like journey plus i hate GnR so i vote journey

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Definitely Journey. Sorry if I offend, but GnR sucks 99% of the time. . . .

napolian654321
napolian654321
922 posts
Nomad

Guns N Roses for sure. Journey has one hit and we all know it so I'm not going to waste time saying it. Other then that one hit they like Choatix said annoy the piss out of me. My vote is Guns N Roses

(By the way metal fans check out battle of the METAl bands same thing as this but metal)

Green12324
Green12324
4,099 posts
Peasant

I'm going with Guns N Roses again. If you want to know why look and see why I voted for them last time.

pickleshack
pickleshack
356 posts
Nomad

I guess Journey...there needs to be a vote about the next bands to be chosen for consideration, so a more diverse musical taste can be represented.

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

Im going GNR... There new album is amazing.. Like at first i didn't like it but then it grew on me, and theres like 3 songs on there that i dont like very much... Its the last 4, but not this i love.... So the other three outta the last 4. As for journey... They had there time, and they rocked it with one album and a one hit wonder.... All i gotta say
----------------------------

GNR 6
Journey 7

XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

==>XVOTESX<==
Gnr--6
Journey--7

It is a pretty close game. I think that GnR can come back for this and Journey might be able to get a victory!

web
web
225 posts
Nomad

I vote for GnR for their classic songs like Paradise city, Sweet Child o Mine and Welcome to the jungle

XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

GnR--7
Journey--7

Its all tied up.

MusicCrazed123
MusicCrazed123
185 posts
Nomad

GnG all the way! I love the sound of them.

muffinman08
muffinman08
524 posts
Nomad

Gnr again because they have some pretty good and catchy songs

XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

GnR--9
Journey--7

Wow, GnR might win this one.

XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

GnR--10
Journey--7

GnR wins, okay now. The next battle will be between Guns n Roses vs Ozzy Osborn.

My vote goes to Ozzy Osborn.

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Ozzy by far since he is epicly brilliant (and cos I hat GnR). I like his work with Black Sabbath and despite being a bit heavy for my liking they are one of my fave bands. Paranoid/iron man are awesome. Hos version of pictures of matchstick men is very impressive as well.

Showing 61-75 of 4275