ForumsPopular MediaBattle of the Bands: Locked due to inactivity. (Page ...)

4275 2355577
XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

This thread while hold competitions to see which band AG likes the most. You vote on which of the following band is better and why. Then, I will add all of the votes and see which band is better.

RULES
1.You can only vote one time
2.Do not spam (duh).
3.Do not complain if the band you want to win loses

Please keep this clean and I will try to pick bands that people know of.

The first battle will be between....
Kiss and Aerosmith

• 4,275 Replies
TheWarTank33
TheWarTank33
1,081 posts
Nomad

Um...well I dislike the beatles BUT...I HATE metallca soooo....

THE BEATLES FTW!

nickelbacksucks
nickelbacksucks
847 posts
Nomad

I vote for the Beatles because they're the better band.

napolian654321
napolian654321
922 posts
Nomad

Sorry, lemme laugh for a second. These bands are nothing alike, this is why I started a metal genre of battle of the bands, to keep the bands the same type of music. Beatles is classic rock, metallica is thrash metal...

Anyways, I like Metallica better, but the Beatles are the better band. My vote is Beatles.

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Sorry, lemme laugh for a second. These bands are nothing alike, this is why I started a metal genre of battle of the bands, to keep the bands the same type of music. Beatles is classic rock, metallica is thrash metal...

Well I think it got to the point were Metalica was monopolising the competition, pitting agaunst similar bands wasn't working so out come the bug gubs
supercow
supercow
53 posts
Nomad

Well I think it got to the point were Metalica was monopolising the competition, pitting agaunst similar bands wasn't working so out come the bug gubs

gub what is a gub i do not understand

my vote goes to metallica because they are awesome
Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

gub what is a gub i do not understand

It was a typo but I'm not enough of a spelling Nazi or a spammer to correct my self. "so out come the bug guns " there much better. I always get the "b" and "n" mixed up very annoying when you want to type bigger.
nickelbacksucks
nickelbacksucks
847 posts
Nomad

The Beatles already got 10 votes.

chaotix567
chaotix567
882 posts
Nomad

The Beatles already got 10 votes.

Well yeah, but people should be able to get their say in before James posts the results.
XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

Alright, whatever. I will take your word for it and say The Beatles win. But guys, but have a debate about it, it makes it harder to count the vite. At least bold the band you vote for. Thanks!

The next battle will be between The Beatles vs Led Zepplin

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,126 posts
Blacksmith

Hmm...hard choice for me, but I'll go with The Beatles. I enjoy their classical yet awesome sound.

chaotix567
chaotix567
882 posts
Nomad

Led Zeppelin, they just can't be beat in any category they qualify under.

TSL3_needed
TSL3_needed
5,579 posts
Nomad

Led Zeppelin, made a lot of great songs.

XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

The Beatles--1
Led Zeppelin--3

Btw, I voted for Leppe. Well, so far this game goes to Zeppe. But I am sure the Beatles can make a comeback!

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Anyone who knows me knows how much I detest Led Zeppelin so my vote will go for The Beatles. They changed so much and are bigger than Jesus lol and I'm listening to them now.

Evilpumpkinman
Evilpumpkinman
485 posts
Nomad

I would have to go with "The Beatles" and I agree with Pixie214-They were bigger than "Jesus"

Showing 271-285 of 4275