Forums

ForumsPopular Media

Battle of the Bands: Kaiser Chiefs vs Editors & ProtoMartyr vs Future Of The Left (Page 428)

Posted Jan 21, '12 at 9:46pm

waluigi

waluigi

1,647 posts

Sorry bout that. Wasn't thinking there.

Corrected update with 20% Goumas and numino votes!
slipknot: 6
FFDP: 7

Posted Jan 22, '12 at 12:39am

MRWalker82

MRWalker82

3,874 posts

Too lazy to provide details so I'll summarize thusly:

FFDP = Crap
Slipknot = NotQuiteCrap

Ergo:

My vote is for Slipknot

Posted Jan 22, '12 at 9:04am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,764 posts

@ MRWalker82 : ...that's REAL THIN reasoning on your behalf there! It barely makes the standard for voting with reasoning, but it's a hypothesis that stands without doubt... let's just say I have a feeling you merely enjoyed making this battle a tie again... *grin*

I will allow the vote, but waluigi has the last saying in this matter, so your vote hangs by his mercy... =)

Score count for now in this battle :

Current 'BotB' battle :

7 - Slipknot
7 - Five Finger Death Punch

So... it's a tie... I'm a bit eager to find out who will be the winner of this battle, aren't you?! =D

So, state your votes with reasoning and bring this battle to it's end! Then the next will commence...
Come on people, VOTE!!!

Posted Jan 22, '12 at 9:31am

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,167 posts

Knight

What a nuisance that both bands are tied. What are the odds that our dead Forums have more voters?

Posted Jan 22, '12 at 10:57am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,764 posts

Those are very slim... and there's no way to influence them...

...or is there? *creepy sounds* (O.o)

I guess the only thing to do is trying to persuade more users to visit and vote in these competitions! ;)

For now... this battle is a 'status quo' without a solution. =)

Posted Jan 24, '12 at 9:03pm

Schmiddy1234

Schmiddy1234

887 posts

O.o can i vote again???? 0.o i'm going crazy.... o.O

Posted Jan 24, '12 at 9:32pm

CommanderBrenden

CommanderBrenden

192 posts

+1.. fo SLIPKNOT

Posted Jan 25, '12 at 5:36am

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,167 posts

Knight

@Brenden

Vote isn't going to be counted unless you give a reasonable explanation as to why you voted for your choice.

O.o can i vote again???? 0.o i'm going crazy.... o.O

Nope.

Posted Jan 25, '12 at 8:45am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,764 posts

@ Schmiddy1234 : Why do you want to vote again? First of all... voted means voted! But that still raises the question, 'why?'... I'm sure you had a look at the example videos provided? (there were, if I'm not mistaken) So, base your vote on them! =)

@ CommanderBrenden : Like Nichodemus said... no reasoning = vote not counted... state a reasoning for your vote and we'll add a +1 for Slipknot for you! Easy as pie... ;)

Posted Jan 25, '12 at 3:32pm

waluigi

waluigi

1,647 posts

+1.. fo SLIPKNOT

Sigh...At least its better than those people who still vote for the Aerosmith/ KISS battle from three years back.

Lets keep the votes coming people. And I'm always open to battle suggestions (please put them on my profile). I think I've got an idea for the next battle already that I dug out from deep in the archives of my profile comments.

Reply to Battle of the Bands: Kaiser Chiefs vs Editors & ProtoMartyr vs Future Of The Left (Page 428)

You must be logged in to post a reply!