Forums

ForumsPopular Media

Battle of the Bands: Kaiser Chiefs vs Editors & ProtoMartyr vs Future Of The Left (Page 428)

Posted Mar 8, '14 at 7:05am

CherryCoke360

CherryCoke360

415 posts

Nsync has a cooler sound and seem like cooler guys.. backstreet boys seem too romantic most of the time, even though larger than life is pretty cool.

Posted Mar 8, '14 at 7:35am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,299 posts

Knight

Loved both of them in the 90s, during the years of being a kid and all. I couldn't really tell the difference between them, though one of my earliest fondest memories was playing Larger Than Life endlessly on my dad's pop compilation disc.

BSB takes the cake for me, because now they're still a decently good vocal group, and Unbreakable helped them on the first step to remaking their teenage image.

Posted Mar 8, '14 at 7:38am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,299 posts

Knight

@Ernie, that's Something That I Already Know, Trouble Is, are you Inconsolable?

Their ''newer'' songs btw. ^^

Posted Mar 8, '14 at 7:52am

DrElmer

DrElmer

487 posts

Nsync has a cooler sound and seem like cooler guys..

I disagree. To me, the Backstreet Boys always seemed like the more down-to-earth guys, while *NSYNC always seemed like the band someone threw together to make millions. The Boys seemed like they knew each other and were good pals, whereas *NSYNC seemed like they didn't really know each other at all. Who knows what the real truth is; this is just from what I've gathered over the years from listening to them and watching their music videos.

I am voting for the Backstreet Boys, whom I listened to back in the 90s when I was a teen. I didn't tell anyone of course.

Posted Mar 8, '14 at 8:00am

CherryCoke360

CherryCoke360

415 posts

To me, the Backstreet Boys always seemed like the more down-to-earth guys, while *NSYNC always seemed like the band someone threw together to make millions.

Dude i think they were both thrown together for that purpose.. lol.. i just like nsyncs sound better than the backstreet boys.

Posted Mar 8, '14 at 6:53pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

I'm going with 'N Sync on account of Justin Timberlake. He's probably the only pop star I can stand. The others make me want to put my fist through a wall.

If anyone is going to mess up BBCode, It's Gonna Be Me.

+1

Posted Mar 8, '14 at 7:00pm

gh0sts

gh0sts

888 posts

When I was 15, the song I listened to most was I Want it That Way. I was one of those emotional-type teenagers, and that song was some type of feel song for me. Since nostalgia exists, I still love the song to this day and I listen to it all the time. I vote Backstreet Boys.

Posted Mar 11, '14 at 2:10am

Arm_Candy

Arm_Candy

173 posts

I'm going with 'N Sync on account of Justin Timberlake. He's probably the only pop star I can stand.

I respect Justin Timberlake as well, and I'm voting for 'N Sync for the same reason. Unlike other famous Justin pop stars, this one was talented even as a kid.

Posted Mar 11, '14 at 11:28pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

13,419 posts

Knight

This battle is close. I'll post the current score.

'N-Sync - 4
Backstreet Boys - 3

Judging by how this competition rarely exceeds 7 total votes anymore, it doesn't look as if this round will go on for much longer unless we find more people to vote. We need some more of the Tavern regulars, or else the fate of these battles is doomed to stay in the single digits.

So tell all your friends about BotB.

Posted Mar 13, '14 at 10:30pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

6,817 posts

Oh... erm... hmmm... uh.... *shiver*... sorry, but i must skip this round.

Reply to Battle of the Bands: Kaiser Chiefs vs Editors & ProtoMartyr vs Future Of The Left (Page 428)

You must be logged in to post a reply!