ForumsPopular MediaBattle of the Bands: Locked due to inactivity. (Page ...)

4275 2361429
XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

This thread while hold competitions to see which band AG likes the most. You vote on which of the following band is better and why. Then, I will add all of the votes and see which band is better.

RULES
1.You can only vote one time
2.Do not spam (duh).
3.Do not complain if the band you want to win loses

Please keep this clean and I will try to pick bands that people know of.

The first battle will be between....
Kiss and Aerosmith

• 4,275 Replies
XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

Solo, I am sorry but you have already voted so that vote doesn't count.

nickelbacksucks
nickelbacksucks
847 posts
Nomad

My vote goes for Metallica.

TSL3_needed
TSL3_needed
5,579 posts
Nomad

Metallica all the way! They just rock and have alot of awesome songs!

XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

Metallica--10
System of a Down--9

Wow, that was a close one. I am trying to see what band can beat Metallica, I have tried so many. Next battle will be between Metallica vs Nirvana.

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Finally a band that are actually good. Nirvana all the way. SLTS is kinda overrated but still one of my favourite songs of all time. But come as you are and al apologies (as well as many others) are amazingly well written and performed. Grunge isn't really my thing but Nirvana sound so good.

chaotix567
chaotix567
882 posts
Nomad

I'll go with Nirvana, their music has a lot more artistic merit.

SonnyNerd
SonnyNerd
634 posts
Nomad

metallica

chaotix567
chaotix567
882 posts
Nomad

It doesn't have to do with quantity GAGAMEN, it's all about quality, and Kurt Cobain wrote songs that were social commentary, it figures that a metal-head like you wouldn't understand.

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Whats wrong with being on drugs? Some of the best songs of all time are drugs caused or related. Lucy in the Sky with diamonds: Lucy sky diamonds: LSD and they have some of the best lyrics I have heard at lest from America

I wish I was like you
Easily amused
Find my nest of salt
Everything is my fault
I'll take all the blame
I'll proceed from shame
Sunburn with freezer burn
Choking on the ashes of her enemy

All Aplogies by Nirvana.

The lyrics of Nirvana are a social commentary.
chaotix567
chaotix567
882 posts
Nomad

Again, you're going by quantity, you can like Metallica more, but please don't slander others because they may prefer the other band. After all, "to each his own", right?!

TSL3_needed
TSL3_needed
5,579 posts
Nomad

Metallica. At the end of a long day, headbanging is a great reliever of stress. Not to mention one of the greatest guitar players of all time is in it. Air guitar is so much fun....

Green12324
Green12324
4,099 posts
Peasant

Nirvana. Metallica is so over rated, it's annoying that they've won by like one vote for the past two or three battles.

nickelbacksucks
nickelbacksucks
847 posts
Nomad

-Curt Cobain wrote songs while putting a needle in his hand

I think you mean arm.

Anyways, I vote for Nirvana because Metallica are sell-outs and only put out a couple good albums.
Butters
Butters
918 posts
Nomad

Cant you pick bands from the same genre? Anyways,I vote for Metallica because their 5 first albums are amazing and Nirvana only have a few songs I like.

parrot657
parrot657
896 posts
Nomad

Metallica still. they are awesome, and nirvana is very good too. not compared with metallica though! Metallica will stay alive for a really long time ....

Showing 181-195 of 4275