ForumsForum GamesArchive of RPGs

11 2391
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Following ShadowPhoenix's idea of making a thread for posting your own RPGs I made this one. His thread got too spammed.
So the idea is that you post your RPG here. You must include:
1. The name of your RPG and a link to the first page.
2. A description of your RPG.
3. Its active status and how often it is updated.

Rules: NO spamming in this thread. It is purely for posting your RPGs so others can find them.
NO commenting on others RPGs in this thread. You can do that on their RPG thread.
NO double and triple posts please. Even if you forgot to mention something before. Leave it a while and you can post your RPG again on the next page.

My RPGs:

Outcast RPG
This is a story RPG. You tell me what you want to do and I make it happen.
You are a teenager run away from home, ready to make a life for yourself. However you need to gain enough reputation and respect to make it big time.
Comments:
afroninja1723 said "I like this RPG. It's one of the only ones that actually makes sense."
Current Status:
This RPG is going slow at the moment. If anyone would like to join, leave a message, but I cant accept players until I know how many I am dealing with. Running RPGs can be a tough job! Ask anyone!

EYOLRPG
Evolve Your Own Planet Role Play Game. Here you have to create your own planet, buy stuff from Teh Shop and Teh Species Farm, evolve life forms and habitats and think fast when something attacks your planet!
Comments:
Well... none. I dont get feedback on this game *sad face*
However everyone is eager for me to update and theres been no flaming or spamming so far.
Ive been updating regularly and its going well. Im accepting more players, but not new planets. Sorry.

• 11 Replies
Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

>_> Mine was spammed? -cries- Anyway here are my RPGs:

-Alien Raid RPG

Year 2011, aliens attack, every dies. The end right? WRONG! The few human survivers are you my friends! Work together to the defeat the alien mastermind, Owyn and his right hand man, Rancor. We are still accepting new players.

-Medival Kingdom RPG

This is my first RPG and despite that, it is lots of fun! Make a kingdom, trade, fight anddo other things as technology advances! I should have made the name Advance RPG or something.

ComradeTrotsky said: "I like your medival RPG, It's lots of fun."

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Bluydee!! NO spam!
You are banned from this thread.
Read teh rules silly.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Threadus Revivus!

The longest running RPGg in the forum games thread. . .I present to you. . .DYSTOPIA RPG! FOR JUSTICE! FOR PEACE! FOR. . .TEH LULZ!?

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

Revivus Threadus!

CloudHill
CloudHill
313 posts
Nomad

Krenn: Destiny Solanum
Modern RPG fighting game. Details on the thread page

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/3585843/skater-rpg

Skater RPG

A new kind of RPG where you are an amateur skater making his way up the skater world!

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Shattered World RPG

Sequel to my old RPG, Broken World. Arcturus is more involved in it than he was in BW. The Unborn is also... whoops, sorry, they haven't gotten that far yet.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Devil RPG

Possibly, one of my most successful RPGs but i had to let go of it plus... I LOST THE LINK!!! So uh... Let's just carry on...

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/3584274/dead-legions-rpg

---

*crackle of radio*

Is there anyone out there? Im broadcasting on all FM and AM channels. Meet me at this link above and I will provide you with fun, strategy, hard choices, and unfair situations.

*sound of racing footsteps in the background*

Hey...what the Achhrggg...

*loud thump followed by zombie eating flesh...*

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/3584274/dead-legions-rpg

the link didnt work above, so click this one, sry for the inconvience...

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

here is the correct link for above

Showing 1-11 of 11