ForumsForum GamesArchive of RPGs

11 2392
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Following ShadowPhoenix's idea of making a thread for posting your own RPGs I made this one. His thread got too spammed.
So the idea is that you post your RPG here. You must include:
1. The name of your RPG and a link to the first page.
2. A description of your RPG.
3. Its active status and how often it is updated.

Rules: NO spamming in this thread. It is purely for posting your RPGs so others can find them.
NO commenting on others RPGs in this thread. You can do that on their RPG thread.
NO double and triple posts please. Even if you forgot to mention something before. Leave it a while and you can post your RPG again on the next page.

My RPGs:

Outcast RPG
This is a story RPG. You tell me what you want to do and I make it happen.
You are a teenager run away from home, ready to make a life for yourself. However you need to gain enough reputation and respect to make it big time.
Comments:
afroninja1723 said "I like this RPG. It's one of the only ones that actually makes sense."
Current Status:
This RPG is going slow at the moment. If anyone would like to join, leave a message, but I cant accept players until I know how many I am dealing with. Running RPGs can be a tough job! Ask anyone!

EYOLRPG
Evolve Your Own Planet Role Play Game. Here you have to create your own planet, buy stuff from Teh Shop and Teh Species Farm, evolve life forms and habitats and think fast when something attacks your planet!
Comments:
Well... none. I dont get feedback on this game *sad face*
However everyone is eager for me to update and theres been no flaming or spamming so far.
Ive been updating regularly and its going well. Im accepting more players, but not new planets. Sorry.

• 11 Replies
Showing 16-15 of 11