ForumsForum GamesIf I had(was)...

19 3637
TRUdog
TRUdog
1,032 posts
Nomad

This is another game of mine. Hope ya like it.
DESCRIPTION In each reply you put put down If I had (or was)_____ I would ______. Also in each reply you have to figure out a way to make sure that what the person above did doesn't effect you.
EXAMPLE I would avoid your tarantula army by killing them with bug spray. If I had a giant pie the size of a two story building I would throw it in everybody's face. OR I would not be effected because I would be in my bomb shelter. If I was as tall and big as the empire state building I would crush everyone.
RULES No Chuck Norris. Thats it.

Lets Begin:
If I was a person who could invade dreams I would trip all the sheep jumping over the fence.

• 19 Replies
sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

i stay awake all the time

if i was sonic, i would knock poison arrow out

TRUdog
TRUdog
1,032 posts
Nomad

Since that dosen't effect me in any way... I guess I do nothing

If I had all the money in the world I would take over the worldand if you all didn't obey me you would have to DROP DOWN GIMMEE TWENTY

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

ill use blue torando to blow you away(ending effect of a tornado)

if i had what TRUdog had, ill use it to make everyone eat vegis and no one could eat meat

TRUdog
TRUdog
1,032 posts
Nomad

I'm a vegetarian so therefore I don't care

If I had a robot that came to life I would use it so that no one could eat any kind of chip ever again (including doritios salt n' vinegar chips everything)

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

i would eat pizza then

if i had a grenade then i would give it to the next person who posts

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I throw it back

If I had a sword that could cut up earth, then I go to the moon and slice earth up so contineat are floating

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

ill restore them by using the chaos emeralds

if i could use chaos blast the next three posters are getting blasted

alphachief
alphachief
126 posts
Nomad

well doing that is kinda gunna be annoying so ill just poke you in the eye TWICE and leave you squirming on the floor

if i had access to limitless power then i would obliterate the next poster right before his own eyes (unless you have no eyes)

TRUdog
TRUdog
1,032 posts
Nomad

HELP HELP OMG WHATS THAT IN THE SKY IT'S A BURD IT'S A PLANE IT'S SUPERMAN!!! Then Superman knocks you to the other-side of the world.

If I was a parasite I would contaminate peoples water so they all die

KnightHawk1
KnightHawk1
11 posts
Nomad

I drain all the water from the earth and become a super water hero and create more.

If I was a monkey I'd throw poop at the next poster.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Ill warp away using chaos control.

if I had the ability to turn super sonic, I would knock everyone but my friends into space

TRUdog
TRUdog
1,032 posts
Nomad

I become your friend and don't get knocked into space

If I had the ability to shoot a death ray outta my eyes I would destroy the next poster

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I would just walk and you miss

If I turned into a dracolich I would eat the next poster and spit him at jupiter

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

ill use chaos control to warp away from you

if i had the power to i would of stopped that 2 day site crash from happening

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I would be yay!

If I turned into a dracolich I would eat the next poster and spit him at jupiter

Showing 1-15 of 19