ForumsSupport Forummy IP got blocked i think!

6 3692
Gimgak
Gimgak
296 posts
Peasant

I tried to go on today and the server wouldn't let me, but i didn't get a warning or anything and my account still works (i'm using a proxy). Can a Admin please tell me what happened?

• 6 Replies
Gimgak
Gimgak
296 posts
Peasant

Nevermind. i think it was an error that lasted for an hour, now i can go back on

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,209 posts
Constable

Yeah, that happened to me this morning. It said something about being Forbidden and that I wasn't allowed to go on that server, but after a while it just went away.

mrtim
mrtim
2,710 posts
Blacksmith

me 2..... it was about 2:30pm GMT ish.....it said that it was forbiddon and haven't got permission to enter this website.....well im glad that im not the only one who was forbiddon.

Switchfoot: yeh...I think that aswell...must be a small inspection or server went down....but im glad it was a minor one and came back....

but I think they should have wrote something else like "server is down, please try again later, sorry for the inconvence" or something similar

Gimgak
Gimgak
296 posts
Peasant

the same thing happened to me again... Darn

Tatobrain
Tatobrain
3 posts
Peasant

same thing happened to me tho it lasted so beepin long@!@!@! it was throughout the whole day!!!! I got on at like 10PM and I coudnt get on at like 10AM =( LUCKIES!!!

Gimgak
Gimgak
296 posts
Peasant

It finally works now

Showing 1-6 of 6