Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

my IP got blocked i think!

Posted Mar 22, '08 at 12:58pm

Gimgak

Gimgak

310 posts

I tried to go on today and the server wouldn't let me, but i didn't get a warning or anything and my account still works (i'm using a proxy). Can a Admin please tell me what happened?

Posted Mar 22, '08 at 1:32pm

Gimgak

Gimgak

310 posts

Nevermind. i think it was an error that lasted for an hour, now i can go back on

Posted Mar 22, '08 at 4:58pm

nick_coolhaha

nick_coolhaha

1,333 posts

Yeah, that happened to me this morning. It said something about being Forbidden and that I wasn't allowed to go on that server, but after a while it just went away.

Posted Mar 22, '08 at 5:52pm

mrtim

mrtim

2,907 posts

me 2..... it was about 2:30pm GMT ish.....it said that it was forbiddon and haven't got permission to enter this website.....well im glad that im not the only one who was forbiddon.

Switchfoot: yeh...I think that aswell...must be a small inspection or server went down....but im glad it was a minor one and came back....

but I think they should have wrote something else like "server is down, please try again later, sorry for the inconvence" or something similar

Posted Mar 22, '08 at 7:50pm

Gimgak

Gimgak

310 posts

the same thing happened to me again... Darn

Posted Mar 23, '08 at 1:18am

Tatobrain

Tatobrain

3 posts

same thing happened to me tho it lasted so beepin long@!@!@! it was throughout the whole day!!!! I got on at like 10PM and I coudnt get on at like 10AM =( LUCKIES!!!

Posted Mar 23, '08 at 8:19am

Gimgak

Gimgak

310 posts

It finally works now

Reply to my IP got blocked i think!

You must be logged in to post a reply!