ForumsSupport ForumHow do you get armor points?

12 8308
vibratinggrape
vibratinggrape
12 posts
Nomad

Sorry if this is an easy question, but i can't find the answer on the site...

• 12 Replies
vibratinggrape
vibratinggrape
12 posts
Nomad

oh! duh... sorry figured it out.. TOPIC CLOSED

_Talking_Banana_
_Talking_Banana_
119 posts
Nomad

Well I think there was a "Wizard's Guide on How to Get Armor Points" guide in the "Tavern" section of the forums.

vibratinggrape
vibratinggrape
12 posts
Nomad

Thanks

redsoxrok4
redsoxrok4
2 posts
Nomad

commenting=2 ap
rating games=2 ap
participating in forums=1 ap
submitting games=20 ap

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Guys, he said he'd figured it out, you don't need to post the reply repeatedly. Seriously.

Devoidless, I think you should have locked this after posting here...

On topic, glad you figured it out. Always remember to look around before you make a topic out of a question, and if it's a question about how some element of the site works, try asking one of the more experienced users first. Or a moderator, but if it's simple, it's quicker to ask a user. Hope to see you around more in the future. ^^

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

... Oh hecks, I just realized how old this thread is!
So I'll second fst6's question. Why spam?
Don't answer that question here... That will only be more. Oh feck, even this post is spam.
Where are the loxorz when you need them? *looks for mod*

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

Um i kinda have a suggestion on this. I've noticed that submitting games only gets you 20, and merits get you 25. Now howcome submitting isn't worth more? It takes alot more time then writting a cpl paragraphs for a merit. I think that submitting a game should get you more AP then 20... or sumthing along those lines. I was thinking maybe 50-100 because it does take anywheres between 1 week and 1 year to make a game.

recon543
recon543
244 posts
Nomad

Commenting = 2 Ap,
Rating~Games = 2 Ap,
Participating~in~Forums = 1 Ap,
Submitting~Games = 20 Ap,
Merits = 25 Ap.

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

alright.. yea but aren't there already many games out there that are treated as "spam games"? I know many that are horrible games and are very short. But i guess ur right... But there are some users here of which who do create games and they are pretty good

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

@recon:
Please stop spamming? Please?

@the game submitting AP gain:
They won't consider it before game developers start to complain over not gaining enough AP for their work.

@firetail because he's impossible to reply to elsewhere:

Hey, Zophia, is your real name Sophia? It just happened to pop up in my mind. Leave a reply on the forums in the S & S section, hopefully I'll notice it.

Sophia is my real middle name. The Z is from my real first name.

Can we please just leave this thread for locking now?
Scenery
Scenery
32 posts
Nomad

Thanks this helped me out on how to get AP aswell.

Rhyman
Rhyman
40 posts
Nomad

this is a stupid thread. It's quite simple. Comment, rate submit games, forum posts. And you got one from starting this thread

Showing 1-12 of 12