ForumsArt, Music, and WritingI Found a Music Uploader!

10 5746
ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

Also uploads files. Check it out. [url]http://www.uploadhut.com/[/url]

And here is some of my own music, it's about 30 seconds long.

[url]http://www.uploadhut.com/id213824/02 Happy Little Spirals.mp3[/url]

To get files from it, you have to click the link and scroll down until you see "wait __ seconds." Wait for the time to run out, enter the code that appears to the left, scroll down and wait again, then click download.

To upload files, just select the file you want to upload after going to the first link I posted. I will be uploading more of my music soon.

• 10 Replies
ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

And aslo, David Kohn is the name I make music with, and the album name was supposed to be a joke, somebody made me a compilation of my music and gave it to me for Christmas...

Gimgak
Gimgak
294 posts
Nomad

you can upload your music to Newgrounds also

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

True, but I don't really wish to be a part of newgrounds. I really don't like their community...

armagheddonman
armagheddonman
158 posts
Nomad

Newgrounds is ok but kind of inappropriate

Gimgak
Gimgak
294 posts
Nomad

ubertuna, as long as you stay clear of the forums, there isn't anything that bad

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

True... But I make music for short films, not games/flash movies. Newgrounds is a little outside of my area of work.

Gimgak
Gimgak
294 posts
Nomad

oh then yeah. newgrounders normally frown upon video submissions

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

Anyway, I don't really do music for... free. It's how I make my living.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

^How much living do you actually make off of that?
I'm currently posting a few of my samples on garageband, hoping I can get noticed. If a major record label picks me up... that'd be EPIC. But that's a little much to hope for xD Still, I'm getting my name out there, it's as good a way as any to kick-start my career.

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

I don't make music for things like record labels, I do soundtracks. Itis hard to get work sometimes, but it pays... kind of well. It isn't my only job though, I work at an office over the summer. As for getting your music noticed, I suggest that you get something a little better than garageband, if you can come up with the cash. I use Reason and Cubase, and they work great.

Showing 1-10 of 10