ForumsForum GamesYour Armatar RPG!

14 2313
mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

This is a unique Rpg! I'm 100% sure that no one made this RPG yet. Its a RPG about your armatar. Per example, me my armatar (Right now I might change it) is a tiger. If you change it, you will actually change in the RPG. But don't try to change your armatar too much times or else you might confuse me. Ill allow 3 people to join.

Heres the character sheet you will have to copy and paste every time before a comment.

Name:
Armatar:
Str:
Spd:
Int:
Mount:

You will have 5 stat points to use on your strength (Str), speed( Spd) and intelligence (Int).

Strength:Lets you carry stuffs and do bigger damage.
Speed:Lets you dodge, jump higher, run faster and also endurance.
Intelligence:Lets you figure out codes, know more strategy's to do (Per example when your at a river and you only have 2 intelligence they are only gonna have 2 options like Swim or Jump on the Rocks) and also cast spells.)

Mounts or Battle Units. If you are a battle unit like a Warrior (The first armatar when you have 0 Ap) , you will need a mount. The mount must be another armatar that you could use. Or, when your a mount like me, i'm a tiger, you could get a battle unit. But there are some armatars that you won't be able to use.

So who wants to join?

• 14 Replies
Showing 16-15 of 14